No announcement yet.

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just enjoyed the reboot *so* much. To me, it was exactly what I enjoy; looked great, controlled well, decent combat, just the right length with (to me) very little padding unless you wanted to max everything out.

I enjoyed it so much that i've finished it 3 times - once on PS3 and twice on PS4.

It probably is because it reminds me so much of Uncharted.

The only thing that didn't quite sit right was the talk of how CD were going to handle Lara

killing her first person and how "difficult" emotionally it would be and then, at the end, she's running around shouting "come on you bastards, I'll kill you all!!"

Comment

A crafting system?

(Groans)

Comment

Well they copied Uncharted so much, they figured they'd thieve from TLOU now haha!!

What other ND games are popular they can pinch from... Maybe she will find an Aztec mask next to a TNT crate and she will shout "OOGA BOOGA"

Comment

Top 10 Best Online & Offline Games in 2024 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and More) January 4, 2021 This article has been just updated: January 4, 2021 Even though publishers like to release the most anticipated games near the holiday season, there has already been a number of highly rated video game releases this […]

A bunch of screenshots have finally emerged mostly showing Lara in mountainous snow locations

Comment

Any word on if this will be coming to PS4? I was never sure if the XBone version was a timed exclusive or not? Cheers.

Comment

It mostly likely will do as it's a timed exclusive but nothing has been confirmed for how long so could be as late as late 2016 before Sony sees it. Unless Square has a GOTY version planned though it would be better for them to get it out by around next Easter so the hype doesn't completely die away from the XBO release

Comment

I thought the new tomb raider was brill personally. I agree it was more uncharted like but I tend to think exploration games need to be graphical showcases; you just wonder around having your mind blown by the new graphical standard being set.

It doesn't work when the graphics are **** tbh as those types of games are mainly visual.

Comment

No they aren't. They about exploring and finding well placed hidden stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                    No they aren't. They about exploring and finding well placed hidden stuff.
                    QFT

the best bits of the new tomb raider where exploring for me and finding the hidden stuff hopefully we will see more of this in the next one, I really enjoyed the last Tomb Raider though.

Comment

It's 2015. If it's not too much to ask I'd like both.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        It's 2015. If it's not too much to ask I'd like both.
                        I'd have thought someone so old would know better....

Comment

Game looks stunning and after the last game (which was bloody brilliant) I cant wait for this to ship

Comment

I'm hoping they open it out more, I quite liked the hunting areas in the hubs and the more puzzle sections but not the rest, I'm hoping they calm down on the on rails sections.

Comment

Less QTE and make the optional tombs way bigger/more complicated and I'm happy. Ditch the mp too IMO.

Comment

Cinematic trailer released:

Comment

Working...
                                X