Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not looking good for the rest of us then

Comment

Well at least No one has received it yet. I very much doubt all copies have gone missing. It'll just turn up tomorrow or something...

Comment

My Solus was shipped Tues or Weds according to the email I received. How hard is it to run a postal service? I could leave something at a motorway services with a post-it note attached and have the same success rate just relying on the kindness of strangers.

Comment

WTF as I was complaining, a different postie came round in a van with my parcel

ITS HERE AND ITS MASSIVE.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
            WTF as I was complaining, a different postie came round in a van with my parcel

ITS HERE AND ITS MASSIVE.
            Awesome! Well no sign here yet - but there's hope!!

Comment

Game mostly send their special editions with Royal Mail by van.Both my Zelda editions came by van around early afternoon

Comment

First impressions- it's much bigger than expected.

The box is lovely, all embossed and feels premium... Until you get to the artbook which is about 10 pages and is stuck to the inside of the case.

It's all felted inside where it keeps the games housed- to find two separately boxed and sealed copies of the games.

The front where it folds out sadly does not have any kind of magnet or anything to keep it closed- but I guess that's what the box is for.

Very nice though

Comment

Nice one! What concerns me now, a Royal Mail van had just parked up and left... I hope it was Parcel Force...

Comment

I hate the feeling of not knowing if it will be there or not - I can't relax haha! Especially when it's a special edition.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                      I hate the feeling of not knowing if it will be there or not - I can't relax haha! Especially when it's a special edition.
                      Yup! I've got my finger hovering over an overpriced eBay edition... This sucks!!

Comment

Mine turned about 11ish. Had been sent 1st class Royal Mail. Not opened it yet.

Comment

Comment

Well if it's 1st class RM mine has either gone missing or it's just not turning up.

I've gone for an eBay one as a contingency as I can always send it back...

Comment

I completely missed the boat on this one, kept seeing deals in HUKD but never bit, I'm kicking myself now, looks nice!

Comment

Speedy! Are you on my wii friends list? Some coop would be fun

Comment

Working...
                                X