nin-nin games order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
    Has anyone ever had Nin Nin ship preorders a day early like their website suggests? Never seems to happen for me and I'm wondering if it is just me.
    Day before or same day, even for Famitsu packs. The only exception seems to be Bloodborne, that received stock today (according to their Twitter).

Comment

Man, wish that would happen for me. Not that it's a big deal, I just get a fever for new games and want my new Senran Kagura.

Comment

Saw that they've got stock of it today (normal and NyuNyu), will probably ship during the European evening. Have mine from AmiAmi, it shipped two days ago.

Comment

Not to defend them or anything but they usually have little to no actual stock. They're not big enough to carry large amounts of games and consoles.

Pre-orders from them always works because they just order the amount pre-ordered from suppliers but for actual "in stock" items they often have to find sources for the games after orders through their store. In that respect they can be considered a decent and usually hassle-free proxy service because they basically do everything for you.

Play-Asia basically does the same for JP limited editions, hence why you almost always see "ships within a week" instead of the usual "ships within 24-48 hours" even though the games are listed as in stock. Difference is that P-A goes wild with their limited editions prices (see Atelier Plus and Nep R;B LEs). Amazon.co.jp f*cking sucks now for single-item (pre-)orders because the only shipping option you have is DHL or whatever and that combined with import fees costs you a lot more than the game itself does.

Comment

If they have little or no stock they they shouldn't be advertising on their site that the item is in stock when it isn't, it's piss poor buisness doing that. The Amazon comparison is pointless as you can't order games from them direct if you don't live in Japan.

Comment

I made my first NinNin preorder a while back, thought I'd give them a try as Amiami preorders for IA/VT Colorful were sold out. Their comms are a bit flakey (I think they might be using Google Translate) and insanely slow, but hey ho.

How soon do they usually ship preorders? IA/VT is (finally, 12 months late) coming out July 30th. They've taken the dough but no shipping confirmation yet - can anyone shed any light?

I went for the reshipping via Amazon France. Does it really take a month as people have said above? That seems crazy slow.

Comment

They usually ship preorders one day before the game comes out, only once I've got it shipped the same day. Never used Amazon France, only EMS and always skipped import duties, even wirh large packages (like the HRAP I got on Saturday).

Comment

Should've gotten EMS then probably...oh well.

Comment

Hopefully its faster than they refund you...took 6 months of constant badgering to get my preorder for IA/VT refunded when it was put back a year! Never used them since.

Solarisjapan will hopefully have my copy on the way the day it's released!
                    (Then it can sit on my shelf unplayed for a year )

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      I made my first NinNin preorder a while back, thought I'd give them a try as Amiami preorders for IA/VT Colorful were sold out. Their comms are a bit flakey (I think they might be using Google Translate) and insanely slow, but hey ho.

How soon do they usually ship preorders? IA/VT is (finally, 12 months late) coming out July 30th. They've taken the dough but no shipping confirmation yet - can anyone shed any light?

I went for the reshipping via Amazon France. Does it really take a month as people have said above? That seems crazy slow.
                      I preordered the crystal box edition on the 22nd, also through Amazon France.
                      Based on their Facebook page, they've now got stock, so it's just time to hope and wait.

Comment

These guys are useless in my opinion. Has anyone actually managed to get a refund out of them? They overcharged me by ?40, and I've heard nothing since I was asked to supply my IBAN etc to receive the refund, despite emailing them twice. It's been 2 weeks! How long can it take to do a bank transfer?

Plus the games I ordered still haven't arrived via the Amazon shipping. PA's el cheapo shipping got here in under a week lol, Nin Nin has been more like a month already. Awful service. I was also supposed to receive a tracking code from Amazon France but that has failed to materialise.

Amazingly unprofessional e-commerce. It's like ordering your import games via a chicken shop or one of those guys that hands out free newspapers.

Comment

I've got two refunds from them, but as store credit. You're not the first one complaining about the Amazon shipping, but I think that is more Amazon's fault...they have always been ultra slow with items coming from their warehouses.

Comment

Yeah they tried to get me to have store credit, but I just want my money back. I appreciate others on here like yourself have had no problems with them, but I've found them extraordinarily poor on my first try with them. I hate having to hassle companies via email again and again -.-

Comment

Why do you guys bother with Nin Nin? All I ever hear about them are comments of slow shipping, no refunds or crap customer service.

Comment

It was my first try with them, and I won't be bothering again - abysmal service unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X