User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Hahaha. Your IA/VT will get here I'm sure mate, don't worry. I have an expected arrival date of 26/08 from Amazon.fr - will post it straight onto you once I receive it.

Solaris Japan got me my copy 4 days after release

It's great fun...none of the tracks have grabbed me like the Hatsune Miku games tho.

On the subject of nin-nin refunds...I had a couple of months being told "we will do the refund this week" before I started spamming their Facebook and twitter with messages. Eventually they gave me my money back. Awful company who I'll never use again.
    Last edited by BaronSqwelch; 21-08-2015 at 02:21 PM.

I was gonna order some 360 limited editions games since some are fairly "cheap" but good to know i shoulden't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by BaronSqwelch View Post
    Solaris Japan got me my copy 4 days after release

It's great fun...none of the tracks have grabbed me like the Hatsune Miku games tho.

On the subject of nin-nin refunds...I had a couple of months being told "we will do the refund this week" before I started spamming their Facebook and twitter with messages. Eventually they gave me my money back. Awful company who I'll never use again.
    Oh god. What a pain. I better start spamming them. What a crap company.

Was also told by Amazon France to expect my delivery of IA/VT on the 26th, but came home today happy to see that it had been delivered.
    Personally I had a great experience with service, any and all of my questions were answered within the next day.
    Despite very slight delays, I'm very pleased overall.

Finally got my money back from these imbeciles. It took weeks of hounding them via email, Twitter and Facebook but I did it. In the end it took about 3 days to arrive, after all their bleating about how long it would take. Idiots.

Awful company. Would never ever use again. A month to deliver a game is utterly absurd too when an Ebay seller in Japan can get something to me in 5 days for a pittance.