User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yup. I've used them plenty of times and they've been great.

Put an order in last Thursday (26th) and have yet to hear from Nin-nin-game. I've come to expect this. They give no minimum dispatch time unlike other websites so it's really a guessing game. I don't even find it useful to contact them as I know I won't get an answer.

Hate to sound racist but I wouldn't expect this from a Japanese company.

did they charge you at the moment or after release?
    I just preordered and it hasn't shown up in my paypal account and I'm worried it didn't go through, I have been trying to contact Customer Service but no response, been more than 3 days /:

No such thing as customer service from them, they are crap as a importer.

Quote Originally Posted by speedlolita View Post
    And how is that racist?
    Positive racism; The best over-the-top customer service I've received was in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by zuvi
    did they charge you at the moment or after release?
    It wasn't a pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by importaku View Post
    Their saving grace are their prices. I've used them a few times and gotten what I ordered. Many times, though, I've had to wait to hear from them.

Which one do you suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by importaku View Post
    I found this after they pretty much told me to do one when I never received a game, no hint of a refund or re-send or anything.
    I had to go through my bank to reclaim the money in the end, haven't touched them since

Quote Originally Posted by danholo View Post
    Their saving grace are their prices. I've used them a few times and gotten what I ordered. Many times, though, I've had to wait to hear from them.

Which one do you suggest?
    I've switched to Nippon-Yassan lately
    Prices are comparable & they have been perfect for my orders...so far.

Definitely not going back to Nin-Nin

Neil

Wow! They actually contacted me. Said that they would send out my order at the end of the week and it would take about 2 weeks. That's way longer than I expected. I wonder if they send everything out at once. I did do the Amazon option that would avoid customs, so I wonder if that has an effect. Surely lame though. Will need to look into other options from now on.

Nowdays it's either playasia which i haven;t used in quite a while or Amazon Japan which i seem to be using more & more as their game prices are pretty good for imports they are usually cheapaer than playasia plus i can get hold of loads of out of print stuff via the marketplace sellers.