No announcement yet.

Japanese Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally getting round to trying some of the PS1 games. I have done a very quick blog post about Deserted Island.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
      Did you manage to get a good ending for the iOS post? I couldn't figure out what to do and now I don't have an iPhone anymore.
      I had to follow a guide but I got to an ending that gave me a staff roll at least, yeah - without saying too much there was a lot more to go though.

Comment

Demon's Souls going to be on PS+ from the 18th (seemingly as a hype-building exercise for Bloodborne) - link

Now I can bring my tally up to 3 different versions where I've only played the first couple of areas! *hangs head in shame*

Comment

This month's update.

Not a hamper full of hot bangers but it is the first month for PS4 games.

Comment

PS4 wise we have/had those games, Stick to the Man last month and Towerfall this month. Looks like will follow the pattern of the whole globe having the same games once JPN catches up a bit. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Happy Japanese PS+ Day!

Comment

Boom, new update.

If I wasn't waiting for the US PS4 version of Akiba's I'd be pretty happy with getting the Vita version.

Comment

We've never had Escape Plan over here on PS+.

Do you still get a free trial if you sign up with a new JPN PSN account? (I got the 3 months free when the machine launched over there).

Comment

You do but it is only two weeks now.

Comment

Thanks, will sign up another account at the weekend. Cheers.

Comment

Between October 15th and 28th there will be a Guilty Gear Xrd demo for download for Japanese PS+ members.

Comment

HHHGNGNNNGGHHHGGGNNNHHHGGHHHH!

Comment

On December 3rd Japanese PS+ gets Killzone Shadowfall and Natural Doctrine. I assume that ND will be a nightmare to play without being able to read kanji but I'll give it a go.

Comment

Not related to PS+ but will post here anyway, the Bladestorm demo is up on the JPSN.

Comment

If anyone is after it, the 10% off code for Japanese PSN is 8PLLN4L3DQ

Comment

Working...
                                X