No announcement yet.

Japanese Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info. The discount allowed me to have just enough for three PS1 titles I wanted: Megaman 8, X4 and Harmful Park. Tons of great PS1 titles on there. I have no idea which one's are good.

There are tons available for free through PS Plus but does anyone have an idea which ones are remotely playable/interesting?

Comment

I grabbed about three quarters of the free PS Plus PS1 games and just dip into them every now and then. Most aren't very good or aren't understandable but they are interesting curios.

Comment

Yeah... I tried something called Zeus 2 etc. and it was yet another Japanese strategy game. They are a dime a dozen. I guess they're easy to program or something. They always start with some sort of dialogue, or story and they take forever for the game to begin.

I wonder if there are any 'hidden gems' so to speak.

Comment

A train 4 is one of the free ones. Bit text heavy if I remember but just sucks you in.

Comment

I've been so busy playing it...

Totally forgot to mention that JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven DEMO is up on the Japanese PS Store!!!

Who's gonna write up a First Play? (I'm sooo bad at stuff like that, better leave it to the better members of this forum =P )

Comment

I tried it the other day but couldn't make much out of it. I'm not even sure it was the language barrier...

Comment

New PS+ line up. My physical copy of EX Troopers arrived yesterday but it's pretty great to get Raiden.

PlayStation 4
                Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed
                Steamworld Dig (also for Vita)
                Strider

PlayStation Vita
                Luftrausers (also for PS3)
                Rayman Legends
                Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus
                Tearaway

PlayStation 3
                Clannad
                EX Troopers
                Raiden IV OverKill

Comment

Some great games on there. I just went onto the store and was surpised at the line-up. I've wanted to try many of these (Akiba's Trip, Striger, Rayman, EX Troopers) so a great line-up in general.

Comment

Don't you jap ps players get a chance you download the tecmo arcade games like Bombjack too? Also nemesis /gradius is coming too! Very jealous.

Comment

Yeah, a company called Hamster keep putting out old arcade games. They're a bit pricey for what they are but cool that they're there.

Comment

I hope that they come to the European store.

Comment

Anyone tried to ordering PSN+ download code from amazon.jp? And any one knows if there is a shop selling Dragon Quest Heroes (ps4) download code online? (I'm sick of high admin fees parcel force and fedex are charging...)

Comment

Try Japan Codes:

Buy Japan Gift Cards — Cheapest Prices — Instant Email Delivery

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              Try Japan Codes:

www.japan-codes.com
                              I used them. Ordered before I went to sleep, woke up the next morning and the codes were in my inbox. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Just playing Clannad at the minute. Not a clue what's going on, but meh, I like visual novels, so I'm giving it a bash. Graphics are nice and clean, better than most other VN's I've played on the system.

Comment

The last time I used japan-codes I received my order (almost) immediately.

Comment

Working...
                                X