Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    You have to survive 14 days.
    14... Its more than that unless they have patched in an easy ass win condition I'm up to 46

Comment

I can't see myself ever getting into this. It's more drawn out than Game of Thrones.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
        14... Its more than that unless they have patched in an easy ass win condition I'm up to 46
        Oh...I thought someone in the first play thread said that... I've gotten to 13 myself

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Oh...I thought someone in the first play thread said that... I've gotten to 13 myself
          I don't think there is a win condition in it iirc, you can go through the five worlds to technically finish the game but that's not really the point of the game. It's not too hard. Get a science machine then alchemy engine then make a farm then fence = pretty much win unlimited just find the beefalo and do them steps=win

Comment

I think it's 80 days in game isn't it? that number sounds right, can't remember now. As J0e says, it can be very drawn out wandering around trying to find bits/entrances. Certainly not a game for everyone.
            Believe some DLC for it came out on the PC the other day.

Comment

If anyone is interested in this stuff, the games available should update tomorrow judging by the availability dates on the games that are currently free.

I've finally finished Persona 3 so I've started digging into all the PS1 games. Couple of cool ones found so far. I'm giving my personal web site/blog an overhaul and am looking forward to doing a few posts about cool games I find.

Comment

Atrain 5 is on there.

Comment

This isn't PS+, but Rayman Legends seems to have finally received a Vita release in Japan, at least digitally. Nintendo had a publishing exclusive in Japan until now.

Comment

The easy to browse links Kusogaki posted earlier haven't been updated but here's this month's additions as of May 21st (page has been Google translated):

Comment

New Valis and KOF is neat, wouldn't mind seeing what the Vita version of Kamaitachi no Yoru is like either, after finishing the Aksys iOS version...

Comment

"Kamaitachi no Yoru: The eleventh suspect" is a better title, from the Japanese.

Comment

Aha - I am only seeing it on a mobile and thought it was a remake of the original, but mayhaps it's a sequel instead?

Comment

Did you manage to get a good ending for the iOS post? I couldn't figure out what to do and now I don't have an iPhone anymore.

Comment

My free 3 months expired today and I don't have the credit to renew...

Comment

Mine is due to expire anytime soon. I don't think I will renew. I don;t play online bar FF14, and the Japanese PS+ games seem really lackluster.

Comment

Working...
                                X