No announcement yet.

Trials Fusion (PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC) review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So up to the extreme tracks today, yikes they're hard!! Passed a few of them, tried inferno 4 but got to the 30min cut off time! Spent nearly 400 faults on the one jump over some barrels, still never got over it ha ha.

Comment

Done inferno 4 now! Took a lot of retrys ha ha.
      Still can't do frost bite though!!? Can't even get past the first proper jump with the platforms. Not even getting close to it

Comment

Was watching some mystic on twitch today pulling flips and **** that made my eyes water, I mean how the eff can you bunny hop backwards up a ramp?? Aieeee

Comment

Just watched some videos on YouTube of the ninja tracks (super hard versions of the extreme tracks!!), I could've cried just watching them.
          You need to zero fault extreme just to be able to unlock them.
          When you see the best players in the world take 400 faults on a track you know it's tough ha ha

Comment

Really enjoying this great to beat friends scores. Some of the later levels are all types of crazy hard good to even finish them.

Regards to crash type things u had corrupt data on PS4. Was only in the hard levels so not too bad. But as I had not uploaded my save to the cloud had to do all again. Mint had corrupt data in any other games.

Always upload to the cloud and back up to USB.
            Last edited by JU!; 27-04-2014, 08:22.

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
              Really enjoying this great to beat friends scores. Some of the later levels are all types of crazy hard good to even finish them.
              Why are you listed twice on my leaderboards? Same usernames and identical scores.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                Why are you listed twice on my leaderboards? Same usernames and identical scores.

Nightmare I know, I noticed this too. Perhaps because when my data corrupted had to make new data. It seems to have saved my online scores but thinks I'm a different person. Since I had to make a new save file it has me twice which is very weird. So what I think the game thinks is I'm another user with my account name, very confusing :/

To add when data corrupted I had not uploaded a save. So no save to recover this created, two of me on the leaderboards when I created a new save.

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                Quite a few people are reporting the PS4 version crashes when you press share.

I was trying to share some stuff before corrupt data happened, so bet that's what triggered it. Mine corrupted data after I finished a race.
                Last edited by JU!; 27-04-2014, 08:40.

Comment

The hidden things and easter eggs are like a game in themselves, trying to find them is really fun.

Got my first squirrel scene last night, so weird!

Comment

Squirrels are fun to find as usual.
                    Finally finished all the tracks today, got really stuck on the frostbite track for some reason!

Comment

Still not really put much time in to this, and what I have seems to have been spent trying to get gold on the "Big Air" stage (last one on Artic Open where you have to fly 115m). Any tips? watched a couple of Youtube "solutions" and can't get past about 108m so far. Am launching before the end of the ramp and moving left stick from left to right just before launching.

Comment

Played this for the final time today, has crossed the line of being (very) frustrating rather than enjoyable now I've got past the first five "worlds".
                        Knew this would happen hence not getting the season pass version.

Comment

Just clocked an update downloading on the PS4. Could this be the first of the season pass DLC?

Comment

Just been playing on the Xbox one, it's an update of the menu's in preparation for the new dlc.
                            They all show up in the menu's now.

Comment

Well Riders of the Rustlands is due July 29th, from what I hear this updates gets the game ready for it. Should add trophy/achievements and season pass costume.

Comment

Working...
                              X