No announcement yet.

Dekamori Senran Kagura [PSV, digital]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this actually a decent music game? It sounds like it suffers from a bad difficulty spike there. How many songs are there?

As much as I like a good ecchi-rhythm-cooking game, I'm not sure whether to spend or not on this one.

Comment

I've enjoyed tapping along with the songs quite a bit. It's really bright and vibrant and the music is good fun. I don't play a lot of rhythm games so I can't tell you if it is excellent but I'm enjoying it. Haven't played it for a few days since there are so many games coming out but will definitely go back to it.

Comment

I'm on the oppisite side, there are only a couple of songs I like and only a few more that actually fit the characters. I'm no rhythm game expert either, though.

Comment

I've gone back to this and in Asuka's story Daidouji is driving me crazy. I can ace the first two parts of her song but the third part is a massive difficulty spike. I have thought about dropping it to easy but I find most of the songs absolutely fine and some are too easy. I'm going to persist and practice but the difficulty spikes are really bad.

Also, the DLC is a mess. Been getting all the free DLC and it is mostly offered in packs when you purchase it but when you download, you get a billion separate items. So you might buy the Santa outfit pack as one item and then in your download list is broken down into an outfit per girl. Infuriating to do via the Vita so I have to queue them all up on the PC web store.

Comment

You'll be glad to know I finally beat Daijobi last night with a dish that was a whole 2% superior!

Hooray!

Now on to the other stories.

Comment

Picked up the dlc as I'm really enjoying it and wanted more story levels... if you want a difficulty spike then play vs Rin! Her song is mental!! Have my game paused at the start of section 3...taking a week off to heal my fingers and eyes

Comment

Either of you guys managed to get your ninja art up to lv15?
                Can get 14 and always panic
                If I can crack it I might just platinum this sucker!!

Comment

Working...
                X