No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man I saw the Downtown Diner in the lego store today, this may be the set that makes me crack and buy more lego!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Not into the Technic but I’m kind of open about the rest of it. I have a lot of Star Wars stuff because I love Star Wars but I just like Lego. Have been tempted by that Detectives Office but a big Star Wars set might be cool. So much grey though. Budget is on the high end so yeah I could go up to a couple of hundred, I reckon.
      Only problem with the Detective's Office is that it'll be very difficult to stop there! The Creator Carousel is a pretty set with a really nice play feature that has a lesser chance of opening floodgates. The big landmark sets are worth a look too. Big Ben, Taj Mahal, and Tower Bridge.

Just saw these alternative instructions for Tower Bridge to build it into a modular museum and it looks really cool - kinda tempted to build mine into this instead - https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-119...rnative-build/

Comment

Ha! I'm quite tempted by this:

Comment

It's taken a ridiculous amount of time thanks to me mixing all the pieces in the box but the Batcycle part of the Batmobile is done which makes 1/4 of the vehicles done. Next up is the standard Batmobile section itself which may take longer.

Comment

Can you hurry up and do something from Aliexpress? I wan't you to waste your money before I risk mine.

This F40 is one of the few car kits that actually looks like the car it's supposed to be:

Comment

I reckon it'll be a while till I build the Firehouse I literally have no idea where I can store it once built at the moment and I still need the light kit for it which would be another £60-£70 cost. To be honest though, given the unofficial stuff comes loose in a brown box, given the sheer volume of pieces in the parcel if I am missing any pieces it can't be many. Stuffed it is

Comment

Millennium Falcon in stock at time of posting;

Comment

There going to be another LEGO Discovery Centre opening this year in the UK.

It's in Birmingham city centre, next to The Sealife Centre and it opens "Summer" 2018.

Ready for an exciting kids day out near you? LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre is home to millions of bricks, rides, build & play zones and a 4D cinema!

I'm thinking of buying my son a pass for his birthday.

Comment

Good job they don't do a Lepin Discovery Store.

Lego Ultimate Falcon - £650
                    Lepin Ultimate Falcon - £170

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      Good job they don't do a Lepin Discovery Store.

Lego Ultimate Falcon - £650
                      Lepin Ultimate Falcon - £170
                      Yeah and I can pirate all my videogames for free if I want but why would I?

Comment

For those who do order them, pretty much for similar reasons as they sometimes pirate

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                          Yeah and I can pirate all my videogames for free if I want but why would I?
                          £170 is £480 cheaper than £650.

Comment

If everybody based their buying opinions on that there would be no Lego.

Lepin pay nothing for the R&D of sets, nor do they pay any licensing fees. They steal Lego's work lock, stock and barrel.

Comment

In the words of Barry Burton... What iiiiiis thiiis?

Is this Lepin real? How can they get away with thiiiis?

Oooh a Kwik E Mart...

How you say 'Star Wnrz'? Star Winners?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                                If everybody based their buying opinions on that there would be no Lego.

Lepin pay nothing for the R&D of sets, nor do they pay any licensing fees. They steal Lego's work lock, stock and barrel.
                                I totally, totally get it.
                                However, as Supes says, it's the same reason people pirate games, stream films or download albums.

The answer to the question "why would you buy the £170 knockoff, rather than the £650 genuine version?" is £480.

Comment

Working...
                                X