No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iv got 2 of the alien conquest set 7065 one built in the kids bedroom and one unopened boxed
    nice set looking to trade it for another Lego set if anyone's interested
    i can/will post a sale thread if needed though so if anyone's interested lmk

Comment

Latest bits and pieces.

The polybags were from the Daily Mail promotion a couple of weeks back.

Bought for my son from Amazon when they had 30% sale.

Comment

got this spaceman and robot with a guardian of the galaxy set really cool lego VIP exclusive

It's the one above it gets added if you spend over 25 and have a VIP account which is free to sign up too
        Last edited by Lebowski; 06-07-2014, 23:08.

Comment

^ I can't see the pic dude.

I've had a look on the Lego website (albeit rather briefly), can you point me in the direction of the spaceman please?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
            ^ I can't see the pic dude.

I've had a look on the Lego website (albeit rather briefly), can you point me in the direction of the spaceman please?

Ends today you get a little book with some of the retro space stuff shows how the space stuff has changed since its introduction too.

Comment

Continuing the retro space theme I got a great deal on Lego set :70816 Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP! (yes that's its actual name)

It's Massive

Benny

Swarms of retro feelings flooding back brought on by this little Logo

middle of the ship opens up to reveal this cool little command centre complete with ships core and work stations

Comment

I WANT THAT!!!!!

Can I have it?

Comment

A heads up for the next Daily Mail Lego promotion ...

Comment

It's nearly Christmas, so time to get your Lego Star Wars advent calendar ordered.

http://direct.asda.com/LEGO-Star-Wars-Advent-Calendar/000714179,default,pd.html

Comment

Bought a box of series 12 minifigures, so I obviously have spares
                      anyone gonna be collecting them they not released till Monday but I thought I might put up a sale thread if there is any interest

Comment

I saw them in shops a few weeks back and I bought one in tesco today!

Comment

Finally got that Ghostbusters car...

Comment

Nice.

That Haunted House is sweet. I presume once you have made the kits, you keep them assembled?

My son can only last a few days before the urge to disassemble a made up kit takes hold. He's got a lego box with circa 20 kits in it, all in pieces. He's hoping for the Lego AT-AT for Xmas. If he takes that apart I will be distinctly unimpressed.

Comment

Some I keep together. Others go in with the rest of the lego and I usually regret that! Although I'd have nowhere to store it all. The haunted house is easily my favourite lego set and I really want to keep it together.

Comment

My sons birthday haul off family and friends. That's the next couple of weekends sorted!

Comment

Working...
                                X