No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funnily enough, I’m doing what ttk has been doing this year by selling some new unopened sets.

A lot of the sets have sat in their shipping boxes in the attic. This month I decided that I needed a purge of all the ones I bought on a whim or don’t fancy making.

So far I’ve sold Poe’s x-wing, Red 5 x-wing, and the Pet Shop modular. I’ve also got the UCS Sandrawler and a SW Turbo Tank on eBay at present.

I’m thinking that this time of the year is probably the best to unload any sets, the problem is everyone else has the same idea!

Comment

Anyone want some "old school" Star Wars Lego in time for Xmas? I disassembled all the sets I had, they are all complete thankfully, so that is good *phew* most are from 1999-2001, can put a list up if genuine interest?
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

First Lego bought in a long time this weekend as about 25% was knocked off though that's not much given what it is. Microfighters Lego First Order Tie Fighter

Quick and simple to build but gives me the two vehicle set I need to just build the diorama around

Comment

2019 Modular Building is Corner Garage, 2,569 pieces, £159.99

Comment

That looks pretty nice. Did anyone get the Voltron set? Tempted to put it on my Christmas list.

Comment

So here we are (as promised) with a re-submission of my original Chitty model. A huge thanks to everyone who supported my original model, you got us ...

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                2019 Modular Building is Corner Garage, 2,569 pieces, £159.99

I've decided to buy this

Comment

I don't think it has quite the display factor of some of the others but it looks like it might be fun to build.

Comment

I'm mixed on it, the pump station immediately makes me think of how it could be used in making a Lego Hill Valley display but the upper portions of the build don't look too great. At face value it looks like they've handled the corner curve in too basic a manner, looking hinged when it's not

Comment

More custom niceness:

Comment

I've been deconstructing a couple of bigger sets and storing them away. Planning to build next the Ninjago City (again) and the NC Docks which I picked up Black Fri. Should keep me off Black Ops for a few hours

Comment

Speaking of bigger sets, the leaked Welcome to Apocalypseburg! set looks impressive

Comment

This movie is going to lead to some epic Mad Max: Fury Road customs

Comment

Another great custom build:

Comment

It’s my bday today and I just got the Voltron set. Oh yeah!

Comment

Working...
                                X