• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

backlit gba added to wants

Comment

PM sent regarding offers.

Comment

I have Demon's & Dark Souls limited editions both sealed if interested.

Comment

just 1 more xbox game, 1 more gamecube game, about 6 ps2/psp games, about 8 n64 games and 3 dreamcast game to go to complete them collections. help me finish this
          Last edited by superking; 05-04-2014, 06:55.

Comment

come on I know you have these games sitting there collecting dust. sell em and make some money knowing that they will actually be "played" instead of looked at on a shelf

Comment

lots of sega games added, please help

Comment

OK, US-copy-wise I have a sealed copy of Paper Mario Sticker Star, minor imperfection - picture here:

I also have US Metroid Prime Trilogy - it isn't sealed but is is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT; if you're not happy with it then I can give you a refund.

I also have a Euro-zone version of Okamiden as above; unsealed but literally perfect. I'm totally OCD about the condition of my things and only handle them with washed, dried hands. Used only once, same as above.

If you're interested, I also have a sealed Euro-zone copy of GTA: Chinatown Wars.

Comment

pm sent your way mate regarding above games

Comment

Pm sent about games to sell

Comment

Out of interest Superking, are you a collector or someone who has just won the lottery and run out of supercars to buy?

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. Building a games room is my bet with every game that's somewhat decent on every platform.

Comment

yeah trying to get and play all the decent 7 or above out of 10 games for all the systems. Been travelling for the last 5 years so missed out on this latest generation, trying now to get the games before they become super rare etc, for the older stuff it will be either I missed out on playing these or had to sell them on, thus wanting them back. can you guys help with any of them?

Comment

Got Light Crusader for the mega drive if you're still looking for that

Comment

Pm sent regarding light crusader thank you

Comment

I've put a slim 360 in the for sale section :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X