War of the Planet of the Apes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War of the Planet of the Apes

“Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes” director Matt Reeves has signed on to direct the next installment of Fox and Chernin Entertainment’s rebooted ‘Apes’ franchise. Reeves signs on for the third film just as his early cut of the second film has been screening at the studio. Reeves will also write the script for […]

That's right, Fox is rushing this one into shape despite Dawn not being out yet. The director of the second entry has been signed to return for this third installment as well as contribute to the script
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 14-05-2015, 21:41.

“Dawn of the Planet of the Apes” director Matt Reeves is currently working on the story for the next chapter in the series and says it will be a painful one for Caesar (Andy Serkis). Reeves is currently writing the script with Mark Bomback and confirmed in July that this sequel won’t jump forward in […]

For the third film it looks like the plan is to build Ceasar into a legendary figure and to begin the outbreak of war

Comment

Ill spoiler this just in case, in regards to Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

but I just cant get over how ridiculous it looks to have a large ape riding on the back of a horse in Dawn or the planet of the apes... Especially the big orange one (was he an orang-utan?). I don't know how strong a horse's back is but those apes have to weigh a substantial amount!

I didn't think Dawn was as good as the Rise movie, but I would like to see a sequel to this series...

Comment

Yeah I'm happy for another but the description of the third sounds exactly like the description of the second and a little bit like the first too. It's always the beginning. Rise, Dawn and now Beginning Bits of the Planet of the Apes. This makes me think that the second film didn't quite progress the story far enough.

Comment

20th Century Fox has shattered the single studio global box office record, earning more than $5.5 billion in 2014. That’s up on the previous record of $5.15 billion which Paramount scored in 2011. Films from the studio in 2014 managed to nab $1.79 billion in domestic box-office, and $3.73 billion in international. Eight of the […]

Fox has knocked this back a year to 2017, good news as these shouldn't be rushed

Comment

Comment

We’ve had the ‘Rise’ and the ‘Dawn,’ and today the title of “War of the Planet of the Apes” has reportedly been rumored for the third movie in 20th Century Fox’s rebooted “Planet of the Apes” series. Collider first reported the title for the film which is currently targeting a July 14th 2017 release. It […]

Starting to look like we have a title

Comment

Woody Harrelson is set to star as a villain in 20th Century Fox and Chernin Entertainment’s “War of the Planet of the Apes,” the upcoming third film in the ‘Apes’ franchise since the reboot and eighth film overall. Harrelson will play a character called the Colonel, but further story details are being kept under wraps. […]

Woody Harrelson has signed up to play the main villain in the third Apes film

Comment

So he's wearing a monkey suit then?

Comment

Working...
                  X