Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPad Mini SOLD

As the title says.

Apple were recently kind enough to give me a brand new replacement for the iPad Mini that I got back in February, and I'm now looking to shift it for the right price.

- 1st-Generation (non-Retina Display) 2012 32GB Wi-Fi & Cellular model (3G and 4G), colour Black - this model of the 1st-Gen iPad Mini is no longer available from Apple.
    - Brand new unit (mint, untouched tablet - plastic still wrapped around it) in perfect working condition.
    - Comes with original box, cable, adapter plug and documentation. Box has slight wear but definitely no tear.
    - iOS 7 running off the bat on it.
    - Standard warranty lasts until end of Feb 2014 (replacement for original machine purchased back in Feb 2013) but also comes with 12 months of AppleCare Protection Plan attached to it (Free repair and/or replacement for any internal problems with it until Feb 2015).
    - Pics can be provided upon request.

ITEM SOLD.
    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 14-11-2014, 12:18. Reason: 4th price drop, up on eBay.

I presume the tablet was replaced pretty recently then if iOS7 is installed on it?
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      I presume the tablet was replaced pretty recently then if iOS7 is installed on it?
      That would be correct.

Tablet is in pristine condition though.

Comment

?25 price reduction.

Comment

Another ?25 knocked off. Please don't make me put it on eBay!
          Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 11-01-2014, 09:56.

Comment

3rd price drop. Anybody?

Comment

Totally forgot to update this! Item LONG gone and sold.

Comment

Working...
              X