This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little things that bring a smile to your face 3

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Where the previous thread left off.

This.

Is anybody getting Ashes Cricket 2013?

The official video game for the Ashes cricket tour is pulled from sale after being branded "shameful", "embarrassing" and "farcical".

The official video game for the Ashes cricket tour has been pulled from sale after gamers branded it "shameful", "embarrassing" and "farcical".
    Publisher 505 Games apologised and said refunds would be given to those who had purchased the title for PC.
    The game had already been delayed by several months, and will now be abandoned entirely.
    One games journalist said it was "clearly unfinished" and "didn't even have an animation for catching".

Comment

QualityChimp - please watch the Giantbomb quick look of that game. It's priceless!

Comment

It looks worryingly accurate, if it's based on England's first match performance.

Comment

Such a waste though, could do with a good console cricket game, it's been a long while. Last one I bought was Brian Lara on the 360 back in about 2008 I think.

Comment

Trine 2. So charming!

Comment

Just bought the first Trine for me and a mate. Are we in for a treat?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post

No you don't get a treat for just buying the game you would have to roll over or shake hands for that.

Comment

Pretty sure that was one of the bulletpoints on steam, neil. Just above the minimum spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Yes! Love both Trine games. Only played them solo though.

Comment

Just been forced off the road by a truck who decided the correct point to overtake me was coming into a blind right hand corner with a T-junction on it (right hand turn), for which I was signalling right. I was doing 30 (in a 30) and he flew up behind me and went for it and then realised it was a blind corner and just pulled back in before he had fully overtaken me (didn't really know how long his truck was I guess.... or was a nutter), so I had to hit the brakes and go on to the verge.

Why is this in the smile thread? My chosen expletive was "****ing willies ".... Made me laugh (while shaking at the edge of the road)
                      Last edited by charlesr; 30-11-2013, 18:05.

Comment

Jeff Minter is on my PSN friends list. No pressure on the TxK leaderboards in future, then!

Comment

Borrowed my dad's new super-Jaguar while he's on holiday and the noise after pressing the "Sport Exhaust" button literally makes me shiver and produce a "oooo-oooo-ffff" noise which turns into a giggle.

Expect a post in the irk thread when he returns and I'm back in a diesel.

Comment

I think that's known as an orgasm.

Comment

Siri.

I thought it was pretty naff until I decided to try using it for playing music while doing the dishes.

Holy moly, it's good for that. Played everything I asked it without errors and meant I didn't have to take my gloves off to use the touch screen. I love how if you can't think of a particular song it'll play the artist on shuffle.

On the weekend my gf and I were sexually harassing our Siris. For some reason mine was a bit more receptive than hers(both set to Japanese). I guess I've got the Midas touch...

Comment

Working...
                              X