Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Velocity 2X is brilliant, damn. Its free with Plus on PS4 and seems to be cross buy with Vita.

At first I didn't know what to think, but some 5 levels in it clicked. Its great once you chase the Perfects (you'll need lightning fast reflexes). After the first 7 or so levels its already stupidly difficult to Perfect.

Music is 10/10.

Comment

I really hope that they completely overhaul the PS4 front end. The current IBOS system really isn't working at all.

Comment

The PS4 menu is slowly growing on me. I generally hate cluttered menus with space taken up with unnecessary stuff, which is why I love the simplicity of the XMB. On the other hand, you could argue that the XMB wastes most of the space of the screen by not using it.

Comment

The menu doesn't bother me. But if I think about it, I guess it could be better as content could be easily forgotten about sitting at the end of the horizontal list.

Comment

The XMB looks a bit dated now, but I don't think having negative space on the screen is wasting it. Masses of onscreen stuff just looks messy and reminds me of a PC.

Comment

Got about eight grand with nothing to spend it on and like a bit of rose gold?

Comment

wow that is super ****e!!! it looks like you should open it and start eating ferrero rocher's out of it

Last edited by Lebowski; 11-09-2014, 13:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                  wow that is super ****e!!! it looks like you should open it and start eating ferrero rocher's out of it

Haha amazing

Comment

Very good Lebowski, I'm registered on PushSquare will post a link to your post here.

Comment

Monsieur, with this fancy golden PS4 you are really spoiling us!

Comment

Is it made of higher quality plastic than the regular model? The regular PS4 feels like it's made out of recycled Asda bags.

Comment

So, after a long absence saving up for a house I have jumped on the "Next" gen bandwagon.

Got a PS4 Destiny bundle coming and got MGS: Ground Zeroes for a meagre ?16. Need to download P.T. but what else is good to get started with?

This has probably been picked up a lot in the thread so apologies!

Comment

What I've enjoyed on PS4:
                            Contrast
                            Resogun
                            Dead nation
                            Infamous: Second Son
                            Battlefield 4
                            Tomb Raider
                            War Thunder (free to play dogfighting)

Comment

If it clicks with you Destiny will be all you need for a bit

Comment

Tomb Raider is only ?27 most places as well...

Hoping to enjoy Destiny. I don't even know if its the disc version with the pack in. Well add me to the list if you haven't already (if it arrives today):

Its_There

Comment

Working...
                                X