User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I found Daredevil a bit too much focused on the violence and not enough on the characters. I just didn't care about them. Even Arrow had me caring more about them. I'll still watch the next season of Daredevil I reckon though. But so far JJ has got me caring about everyone. There someone close to her that gets in danger in the 2nd episode and I was pretty scared for them.

Well that's exactly what I wanted to hear, Charles. I loved the atmosphere of Daredevil and it was well made but I didn't finish it because, ultimately, I found I had no reason to care. Will give this a go.

Up to episode 5. This is bloody brilliant. Daredevil is utter tripe in comparison. The bad guy is portrayed quite brilliantly.

His powers don't work over the phone. I wonder how they do work.

So glad I decided to give this series a try. By far my favourite piece of television this year and great to see a certain Brit actor in an awesome role.

Charles -

I was thinking maybe he has to make eye contact with the victim for the mind control to take effect? Or maybe it's a certain radius of influence he has?

In episode 5 (so do not click spoiler if you haven't seen episode 5) where he says to

the paper/magazine vendor - "Pick up that coffee. Throw it in your face" was just amazing. He's absolutely terrifying. A remorseless, abusive psychopath.

. I don't think I've ever seen a character quite like this before.

If you keep watching Fader209, you will find out.

As others have said on here, a great Marvel show and shows what they could do in some of their films even if they weren't targetting the family-friendly age ratings all the time.

He seems like small potatoes in comparison with most of the world-threatening villains the MCU has seen but the fact that

Kilgrave is a serial rapist (and has obviously justified that to himself- "I don't like that word") somehow pushes him into even more nefarious territory for me.

Found how his powers work. Pretty intense episode, especially after the "hero" stuff in the previous one