No announcement yet.

Killzone 4 - Bordersdown online thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm away Saturday/Sunday, but will try to be online Friday evening. Make sure everyone has the mic turned on

Comment

I'll be playing - Zipperwitz - see you there!

Comment

lebdude count me in

Comment

Me please!

PSN ID: MrKirov

Comment

I'll be playing this - djtickle add me for some weekend action!

Comment

I'm up for a session 20:00 to 22:30 UK time tomorrow, if anyone is about!

Comment

Almost certainly. Remember we need to party chat in order to get voice comms.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                  Almost certainly. Remember we need to party chat in order to get voice comms.
                  First man online setup a chat then!

Comment

Yep as long as its a private lobby so we can practice without fear of being owned by outsiders.

Comment

Well let's try and get as many of us here on then so we can have a match all to ourselves before taking on the great unwashed!

Comment

Private would be awesome! Whoever is first online should set it up. (Or I'll do it at 20:00)

Comment

I'm in for the last hour...don't get home til 9.15 tho.

Can you just join the parties like on 360 or do you have to be invited?

Comment

No idea mate, I think we're all just making this up as we go along. I'll have a play around tonight in preparation for Tuesday to try and establish how to set it all up.

Comment

I'm up for this, be nice to speak to you all for the first time, and hopefully make some new friends

While im killing you all mwahhha

Comment

I was testing now. Easy to make a party, but the MIC is dreadful really bad. It needs to be close to your mouth to work, and touching it even slightly causes crackle and pop. Try making some messages and you can do test recordings.

Has anyone had success with the iphone headset? I have a PS2 (PS3 compatible) USB headset so will try that.

Comment

Working...
                                X