No announcement yet.

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma [PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know for sure Terumi is (at least in the first print version), I'll have to check on PSN for Kokonoe.

Comment

So with little to no press releases or earlier announcements it appers this is being released on the EU PSN next week as a digital download release.

On the one hand I'm happy they're bringing it out quickly. On the other, why such haphazard for the EU market ASW? Just seems like they don't care enough.

?€‹I'll add the link later when not using a PS VITA to type?€‹
      Last edited by Paddy; 18-04-2014, 22:20.

Comment

That was completely under the radar. After seeing the US version getting the same limited edition as the Japanese version plus extras, I thought Europe would see at least a disc release. Shame.

Comment

Although I'm happy its getting a quick release, at the same time I feel so deflated about it.

Part of me hopes it'll be ?30 on PSN but fat chance of that happening. I cross my fingers that the VITA version gets a physical release (at least it'd take less resources to produce so its possible).
          Last edited by Paddy; 19-04-2014, 12:17.

Comment

I'm really really tempted to pick up an American LE copy..

Comment

came up on psn the amount of dlc blimey....... even the two characters that i think after this time should have been bunged in with the release

Comment

Seeing it on PSN for shy of ?29, I thought it was an acceptable price for a new digital release. I then realised that the DLC characters being offered will make up the extra ASW will be after. Charging for Terumi and Kokonoe I get as the that's in line with other territories' releases. Charging for Kagura and alternate costume Noel I don't think is necessary as the first one is unlockable in-game and the latter could surely just be cut and pasted from the previous games as a free alt. costume?

Think I'm gonna hold out on the VITA version being released physically. At least it'll have some resale value then and I probably play the currency portable versions more than the console one anyway.
                Last edited by Paddy; 23-04-2014, 23:10.

Comment

Unlockables offered as DLC are present from the CT days, it's for those unwilling to go through their requirements; I've gone through story mode in the BBCP Japanese version by fast skipping, and now that I'm actually reading the story in the US edition...well, I understand if someone wants to pay for Kagura, but of this for a later post.
                  Terumi and Kokonoe were added later in the arcade version as well (but the arcade version even lacked Nu and Mu at the beginning), and Terumi is a freebie in the US boxed version.

Comment

well bought it...dont judge me i am weak lol

One thing i have noticed dragon punch moves like ragnas ground divider with the d button the timing is now alot different was not working it all thought there was a issue with my pad but now if i hold a direction while doing then it works

Comment

Working...
                    X