No announcement yet.

Destrukticor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great buyer, good communication and fast payment.

Comment

Excellent Sale. Brought one game off him on Wednesday, Sent Check on Thursday, Got the game on Friday. Thats fast...hmm i sounded a bit like craig david then

Comment

Super fast payment, thanks very much

Comment

great trader, transaction was fast and item arrived in good condition

Comment

Sent me 2 wavebirds, both in excellant condition. And at a fantastic price.

Nice one chief.

Comment

Another excellent trade. Quick and easy, the way it ought to be... Highly Recommended

Comment

had a big massive trade with this guy, was exceptioally good and honest, items came as described and im very pleased with how the trade went, excellent trader!!!!

Comment

Excellent buyer, as always . Fast payment and speedy reply's to PM's. Very reliable and good person to deal with.

Comment

Excellent trade. Friendly guy. Speedy reply's to PM's. Goods arrived first-class.

A pleasure to deal with - and would do so again in future

Comment

Top bloke. Always kept me informed, delivered very quickly, and the SP he sent me was in superb condition.

Thanks.

Comment

Sent me a minty mint game. It was well packaged, and arrived extremley quickly. Good comms, a great trader.
                        Thanks. ^_^

Comment

Sold 2 gamecube games and a memory card to this man, transaction was quick and painless. Paid by cash, so all was easy.

Many thanks!

Comment

Another great trade done. Sorted the deal out Thursday night - arranged a handy drop of point in Nottingham on Friday morning on my way to watch the MotoGP

So cool!!!!

Thanks again dude...

Comment

Sold a gc controller to him and payment arrived quickly and again no problems dealing with him

Great stuff.

Comment

This time I sold DoDonPachi on the PS2 to him. He is such a top guy that I sent the game off to him the same day as he sent the money to me. Everything arrived where it was suposed to this morning and much happiness is all around. Highly recommended as always

Comment

Working...
                                X