Sleeping Dogs 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleeping Dogs 2

United Front Games has announced it's working on a new game in the Sleeping Dogs universe.It's called Triad Wars, which…

United Front have announced they're working on a new Sleeping Dogs game. More info will come next year but assume next gen.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 05-01-2016, 10:58.

Worth pointing out that it isn't called "Sleeping Dogs 2", not yet at least. They say it's happening in the same universe but that doesn't mean much. To me the name "Triad Wars" says some type of multiplayer game. I hope it's a real, full sequel with a proper single player campaign though, I enjoyed Sleeping Dogs.

Comment

Remember Triad Wars? It's an online open-world action adventure game set in Hong Kong from the makers of Sleeping Dogs.…

United Front have announced the cancellation of Triad Wars. It's silly they ever went down that route to begin with, now they'll need to get onto SD2 after years lost and the ip losing momentum

Comment

I'd definitely welcome a Sleeping Dogs sequel.
        The first game was really good fun. I loved the Fight Clubs.

Comment

10 Years On, Sleeping Dogs Is A Slept-On Classic

"As an open world sandbox, Sleeping Dogs felt like a breath of fresh air, despite the fact that the game clearly retained so much of the typical open world trappings you’d expect from a GTA-inspired game. As protagonist Wei Shen, you could explore, steal cars, punch pedestrians and cause mischief, all while completing missions from various characters, but the way Sleeping Dogs ties everything together made it feel special.

Instead of focusing on just guns and explosions to lead the game’s action, Sleeping Dogs felt like a love letter to Hong Kong action cinema. While there were some gunfights, particularly towards the latter stages of the game, most encounters played out with some kind of absurd brawl, complete with brutal melee finishers, environmental attacks and a lot of moves that would cause audible “oooooh” noises. Each fight felt like a highlight reel for a stuntmen/martial artists reaction video waiting to happen, and sure enough, we’d get those videos a few years later."

Comment

It still plays really well on Xbox backwards compatible, think it FPS boosts up to a solid 60fps.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X