Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you heard her talking? I saw her on an episode of two and a half men, trailer trash.

Comment

Pregnant women/women with babies moaning that they've got no time/got no money/always looking after the baby/they're ill/sick/bad back etc. You're not children anymore with a fairytale idea of what its like. You know from other people what its like so just stop moaning get on with it or DONT HAVE KIDS.

Some people seem to be completely blind to the responsibility of have a kid.

There are 3 women in my workplace who are pregnant right now. 1 is a mental case, the 2nd is mental, has anger issues & acts like a baby (her poor bf is gonna be living in hell once her post natal depression hits!), the 3rd is constantly arguing & splitting up with her bf, yet now she's up the duff & the situation will continue even after the poor little f**ker is born.

THESE SELFISH WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE KIDS THAT WILL BECOME F**KED UP WITH THEIR BEHAVIOUR
      Last edited by EDDIE M0NS00N; 10-09-2013, 16:46.

Comment

The fact that I tied for the most posts in the last irk thread. I'm quite alright, really.

Comment

Is it just me or is the CEX website just the worst thing ever since it was "new and improved" a couple of weeks back.
          Almost need sunglasses just to look at it now, looks like someone threw up over the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
            Is it just me or is the CEX website just the worst thing ever since it was "new and improved" a couple of weeks back.
            Almost need sunglasses just to look at it now, looks like someone threw up over the screen.
            Considering the old website was over 10 years old I have no idea how they made the site look worse.

Micro transactions are irking me atm.

Comment

The CEX website is the most hideous looking website I have ever seen, even overtaking the Shopto website.

Comment

Installing GT5 Academy Edition is taking aaaaggggeeeeessssss.

Hope there isn't a few GB of updates afterwards - won't fit on my 12GB PS3!

Comment

Every time I look at EB's new avatar I think I'm going to take a fit.

Comment

Going to see how long I can go talking in a south african accent before people get suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      Installing GT5 Academy Edition is taking aaaaggggeeeeessssss.

Hope there isn't a few GB of updates afterwards - won't fit on my 12GB PS3!
                      Thought that you would've had a spare HDD lying around that you could pop in there, considering your affinity for PC hardware!

Comment

I'm too tight to pay the ?10 for what is essentially a bit of metal (HDD cage).

Could use a cardboard wedge I suppose - not like I use my PS3 a lot.

Comment

The new CeX is genuinely one of the worst looking websites I have ever seen. It's difficult to look at without being repulsed.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            I'm too tight to pay the ?10 for what is essentially a bit of metal (HDD cage).

Could use a cardboard wedge I suppose - not like I use my PS3 a lot.
                            I'd offer to pick you one up from work if I thought we had any but Sony haven't been very forthcoming with accessories lately. I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm next in, though.

Comment

Finding out my breakfast egg was boiled to perfection.....as it exploded on the kitchen floor when I dropped it.

Postal badluck....ordered the 'Y The Last Man' Hardcover books...Vol 2-5 all arrived safe and 1 has gone missing. Have to wait til the 24th to sort a replacement!!

Comment

Arriving home Monday night to find the bathroom fitters had failed at the last hurdle and fitted the shower screen half a cm too high so that it didn't seal*

*Also see the smiles thread

Comment

Working...
                                X