No announcement yet.

The Crew (PS4, XBO, PC) - Ubisoft Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ubisoft's upcoming open-world racing game The Crew is now due to be released worldwide on 2nd December for PS4, Xbox On…

As expected, Ubi has bumped this back until December 2nd worldwide. Reading around the net the feedback of the beta doesn't sound very good....

Comment

Yeah demo impressions from EGX are pretty poor too. Will really struggle against Driveclub, FH2, Project Cars etc etc.

Comment

Invites went out last night for the new beta starting on Thursday, got an invite this time around.

Comment

Me too...hoping to get a decent go of it at the weekend. Am eager to play a decent online racer...that actually works... I know this has had a dodgy reception but I'm still eager to try it.

Comment

Got a beta invite for Thursday! Can't wait to give this a spin. I think the concept really shows promise and reminds me of the highly enjoyable Burn Out games, which if it's anything like in actuality, could be allot of fun.

Comment

I have a bunch of codes for those who want them.

PS4
              WT444-C293K-4DXHW-TPHF4-JPQDZ
              JX9FQ-XD3GD-4RVPH-YKCHD-WTQPZ
              KJGF9-XGG39-X9YMJ-TKYDG-7296Z

ONE
              WT444-C293K-4DXHW-TPHF4-JPQDZ
              JX9FQ-XD3GD-4RVPH-YKCHD-WTQPZ
              KJGF9-XGG39-X9YMJ-TKYDG-7296Z

Comment

Ubisoft have screwed up, the PS4 codes being sent out are Xbox codes ...

PSN codes are 12 digits so all those above are Xbox (that pic is my code which I've just redeemed via Xbox.com)

Comment

I just got a ps4 code but can it pull me away from destiny, hmm probably not

Comment

I'm really hoping this is good!
                    Can't wait to hear your feedback, team.

It could be a great alternative to Forza Horizon 2 for PS4 owners.

Here's a bit of info on the PC version:
                    [hide][/hide]

Here's a little video on car customisation:
                    [hide][/hide]

Here's somebody arsing around on a ski jump (skip to 13:46 for the jump):
                    [hide][/hide]

Finally, if you have a spare 40 minutes, you can watch someone drive coast-to-coast:
                    [hide][/hide]

RANDOM BONUS! Just because I like it, here's the opening song from Smokey & The Bandit 3:
                    [hide][/hide]

Comment

I have 2 PS4 codes if anyone needs one, drop me a PM, not sure if they're UK or US account ones, but I think they're UK.

Comment

Are they 25 digit codes hexxed, I have a PS4 code email which will only be redeemed on XBox One.

EDIT: Marty do you know the download size please. Just redeemed my code on Xbox.com also.
                        Last edited by VR46; 06-11-2014, 11:42.

Comment

My ps4 email has a 12 digit code so I should be fine...should have left my console on stand by and set it to download from my phone at work...

Comment

My PS4 is downloading now, 15 gig or so, plus a 1 gig update file (of course...!)

Comment

Anyone got a spare ps4 code please as the email code I recieved from Ubisoft is a PS4 code but it's telling me that the code HAS already been used...what a ****ing cock up

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel View Post
                                I have a bunch of codes for those who want them.
                                Thanks mate. Used the 3rd Xbox one code. First two didn't work so they might be used already.

Comment

Working...
                                X