Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, pushed it up to 1280 x 960 and it's still the same, just really, really small. I think I'm going to force my browser to use a specific font, rather than allowing the website to choose its own.

EDIT: Will try the "Adjust ClearType Text" suggestion, I just need to navigate through French windows XP (long story).
    Last edited by Sketcz; 14-02-2014, 08:24.

Comment

If you change to the vbulletin style does it fix?

Comment

I've just installed ClearType on my computer and it's fixed! I have not tried the VBuUlletin style. Would you like me to try just for completeness sake?

Comment

Probably a bit late now - I was just wondering if it was something specific to the style. If it's working then happy days!

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
            Nope, pushed it up to 1280 x 960 and it's still the same, just really, really small. I think I'm going to force my browser to use a specific font, rather than allowing the website to choose its own
            Oh dear you really are an old man in a young man's body.

Instead of changing the resolution and upscaling everything and losing a load of detail, you should just tell windows to scale everything up larger.

Comment

Cheers muchly!

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
              Oh dear you really are an old man in a young man's body.

Comment

charlesr, I noticed that the Forum: Get answers (Games and Tech) has a advert feature were it hightlights comman names like PS3 and then added a shoping link by Skimwords. If this something new that you have added to the site? Only appears in that part of the the fourm.

As at first I wondered if I had been hit by Spyware.

Comment

That has been running for a couple of years. It runs in the bargains forum and the reviews/articles too.

For more info: http://www.bordersdown.net/content/14-Privacy-Policy

Comment

Has anyone had any problems accessing the site over the last 24 hours please?

Comment

What is your avatar charles? Looks like a bloke in a red crysis nanosuit hover boarding around a berm made of broccoli?

Comment

Heheh, it's a 360 game called "Skydive", where you wear a wingsuit and bomb down mountains. It's pretty fun.

Comment

Twice I received the notification for a new PM that isn't on my inbox for me to read. I pressed 'cancel' at the notification prompt, as I always do.

Comment

Weird. Did it tell you who the PM was from? Anyone else had this oddness?

Comment

I believe PMs are still not working for me. The ones I should have received (and whose notifications did pop up) are nowhere to be found and the ones I've sent aren't reaching their recipient.

I've just sent you a test PM, Charles. Let me know if you've received it. Also, would you be so kind as to let Jamie know my registered email?

Comment

I could try deleting all your PMs - reply here if you want me to try that.

Comment

Working...
                                X