X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(or not)

Teh Guvnor.

The Governator.

Governing nothing but niceness. If ya wanna scrap about the nicest bast on here, I'll get me sacs out and lay on me bac.

Anyway, I'm wazzed.

Comment

It'll all turn to ish or turn to nowt. Can't win either way.

Comment

Sod it, I'm the best drinking buddy on NTSC-UK!!!!

Comment

I slipped on a wet staircase on saturday night and landed badly and very hard on my back. I'm absolutely black/purple/yellow (for accuracy) and only just started being able to move a bit freely today. Haven't worked all week, but it's been a looking glass in to my disabled mums life. ****ing horrible.

Comment

Yeah, there's nothing more important than health. Hope you're back to full strength soon mate.

Comment

That sucks. Sorry to hear that. And about your mum too.

Comment

Had to request a new pin from my bank. I've got so used to contactless payments I couldn't remember my pin when I needed to withdraw some money yesterday.

Comment

"I have laryngitis, am coughing like I’m going to lose a lung and generally feel a bit rubbish and sorry for myself.... I presume it is ok to open a good bottle of red ..... for medicinal purposes obviously ......"

This post appeared on my feed. I replied with useful info about growth hormone suppression etc. Everyone else said yes alcohol kills the germs and joked about it. They all know it's bad thus the jokes. But it irks me that everyone is so addicted to alcohol that they can't take a day off when they are ill and that drinking is such a massive joke. By all means go nuts, but don't pretend it isn't slowly ****ing you up.

Comment

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-47154287 to be fair could have gone in the smiles thread....if he wins does that mean he has to be put down though

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      it irks me that everyone is so addicted to alcohol that they can't take a day off when they are ill and that drinking is such a massive joke. By all means go nuts, but don't pretend it isn't slowly ****ing you up.
                      When I see people smoking while having a cold/whatever, I turn into JackieChanWTF.jpg.

Comment

You're...

Comment

(I agree with ya both you both btw but Peoplez Iz Peoplez)

Comment

I've definitely had the odd whisky when I've had a cold or whatever.

Maybe people who smoke while ill wouldn't get affected by it like I would(or would be worse off not smoking). Speaking of which, I haven't had a cigarette for a few months. Wife hasn't smoked for around half a year. I wouldn't necessarily say I've quit because I'm not averse to the idea of having a smoke in the future but I haven't had the motivation. We didn't even smoke when we went to the UK for xmas(smoking on holiday is sort of a tradition for us).

Comment

Mate, it's bad for you, it really is, especially the cigs. MGS1 was right when it deleted health points.

At 44 and having smoked cigs cince 1992 (27 years!!!!!) I'd say they were BAAAAAAAAAD.

Don't smoke 'em if you haven't before.

Alcohol is The Void, and if you're an adult, it's your choice to enter into it.

Alc is theeeee maddest substance.

Comment

Thing about cigs is, you really don't get any drug effect off them, more a reliance on the proplike nature in the hand, an intense reliance -CONSTANTLY - on a verrrrry mild buzz.

Never smoke cigs if you haven't before. It's awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X