Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, seems to be ok on 3G. What's that all about then???

Comment

Could be a dns issue. Can you try changing your dns to OpenDNS or other dns? You'll need to close the browser down and open again after you make the change. It's pretty easy to change in Windows. OpenDNS requires an account and is best with a static ip.

Or moan to your isp.

Comment

I think it might be my recent switch to fibre and the new router which is the issue. I've tried fiddling with a few settings and I have some updates downloading now, hopefully that'll fix the issue.

I've tried all sorts now, still useless.
        Last edited by Colin; 24-06-2015, 09:20.

Comment

Can you try using google DNS? Instructions on making the easy change in windows here: https://developers.google.com/speed/...dns/docs/using
          It's easy to change back afterwards - just repeat and choose "get DNS automatically"

Remember to close and open all browser windows after making any DNS change to notice any differences.

Comment

Still hanging and needing multiple reloads with those DNS settings. Don't worry about it Charles, thanks for investigating though.

Weirdly, having now returned to the original DNS address it seems to be working.......
            Last edited by Colin; 24-06-2015, 14:08.

Comment

Not a bug, but Charles, any chance the 60 second timer between sending PM's could be reduced to 30 seconds or something please.
              Is a pain when you want to send a few PM's quickly. Thanks.

Comment

Sure. It's now 30s

Comment

Much appreciated.

Comment

the hide tags seemed to have stopped working for me on Chrome or Firefox (V3 or At Work styles), but they still work on Tapatalk.

It's ruining my ability to hide punchlines to jokes before people have read the build-up.

I can't work in these conditions!

Comment

[HIDE]Hmm on it.[/HIDE]
                      [HIDE]fefdfdfd[/HIDE]
                      Last edited by charlesr; 02-12-2015, 14:38.

Comment

spoilers still work. Not sure why hide isn't working - the likes and thanks probably killed it. Seeking help.

Comment

I keep getting signed out for some reason across all my devices - just signed in about 10 mins ago on desktop Chrome then was signed out again when I came back just now. Just an FYI.

Comment

Anyone else please?

Comment

Attempted to do a search just now:

connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

Comment

Thanks. Fixed that.

Comment

Working...
                                X