PSN Store Updates: Thread 02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSN Store Updates: Thread 02

PlayStation Store PLAY, our annual summer program showcasing a diverse lineup of great PSN games and special offers, is back with four hot new games, including two PSN exclusives. PlayStation Store PLAY begins tomorrow when this year’s lineup of games becomes available for pre-order on PlayStation Store -- click here to learn more.

For those who shop at the US store, the Play offer is on again similar to Summer of XBL. Buy more of the 4 games, get a bigger discount. The games are:

-Duck Tales Remastered
    -Stealth: A Clone in the Dark
    -Cloudberry Kingdom
    -Ibb and Obb

Sony has revealed its August line-up of free content for PlayStation Plus subscribers, which includes Need for Speed: M…

On the EU store in August PSN+ users will get Mafia 2 and Need For Speed Most Wanted whilst Vita gets Lego LOTR

Comment

I'm sure I saw something that said DMC would be included this month. A bit disappointed that its not really as I've always fancied playing it.

Oh well, I saw it in Sainsbury's for ?14.99 so will just have to take the plunge and buy it I guess.

Comment

Nah I think its available in Russia in August and be used we (uk and Russia) got the same stuff last month it was assumed we would get it this month as well

Comment

Do you think it'll appear next month?

Comment

Suppose if its appearing in another territory then it should come at some point

I would rather see zanac x zanac sooner

Comment

They often add more games throughout the month so it may well appear later on?

Comment

Nice, not really played Need For Speed but was a fan of Burnout.

Comment

Out next week for ?11.99/?14.99, it sounds like the game isn't Cross-Buy with the Vita version but all the DLC is. Cross-Platform play and Move compatible too.

Only issues for me are that the characters look more like the Hot Shot Golf characters than Everybody's Golf characters.

PlayStation Blog

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                    Only issues for me are that the characters look more like the Hot Shot Golf characters than Everybody's Golf characters.
                    What?

I wanna get it but then again I never played the vita version much, I just couldn't get into it unlike the previous games.

Comment

Not sure how long this will last for, but if you're a PS+ member, you can also download NBA2K13 just now for free, just search for it using the search facility at the top of the PS Store screen. It's apparently something to do with countries in the Middle East getting this instead of Spec Ops: The Line like we did today as part of the PS+ update.

Comment

Heh thanks for that. Will go in the virtual pile on unplayed games!

Comment

I can't imagine there are many people on here who haven't seen it but Wreck-it Ralph is the rental deal of the week at ?0.99 (SD) / ?1:99 (HD)

Comment

NA PS+ for August starts this week with Hitman: Absolution (PS3)

And in the following weeks:
                            Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball (PS3/PS Vita)
                            Bit.Trip Presents Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (PS3)
                            Machinarium (PS Vita)
                            Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower (PS Vita, Compatible with PS Vita)

Still no Unit13 or Sine Mora

Comment

have a really odd question regarding the PS store.

I have two pads, 1 sixaxis and 1 dual shock 3. The sixaxis is perfectly fine. The dual shock works every where else ( games, menus, blu rays etc ) but as soon as i launch the store with it, it doesnt work. The PS button works and thats it. Anyone seen this before ?

Comment

Working...
                              X