No announcement yet.

PSN Store Updates: Thread 02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought sf4 and coming from the PC version the menus are laggy as hell in this. It must be a bug. Only had time for a few matches but in game it seems solid. Didn't notice and lag. Just the main menus need fixing.

Comment

Black Friday sale is up on the US PS Store, with some goodies like The Order for $10, GTAV (PS4) for $36, Godzilla (PS4) for $12, Hatoful Boyfriend (PS4/PSV) for $5 and Onechanbara Z2: Chaos (PS4) for $20. 109 items for sale.

Comment

And there's a 10% off coupon code on the store valid until December 1st. Time to get GTAV I think.

Comment

Tony Hawks 5 for 17 quid, and today it's had many fixes with a patch do I,

Comment

Have ?18 credit on the store don't know if I should get Devil May Cry 4 or The Old Hunters expansion for Bloodborne...

Comment

HELP!

I want to buy Sonic Generations as it's only 3 quid but it says PS Now/PS3. I don't want to buy it as a PS Now game(can you even do that? I thought they were rentals) but it mentions an 8GB file size.

I have a feeling PS Now is just how PS4 owners would play it but I want to be sure before I buy it.

Thanks

Comment

Damnit, my procrastination meant I missed out on both Sonic Gens and Daytona. I didn't realise helpful Sony's end time of 9am this morning was Japan time and not UK time

Ah well, better luck next time...

Comment

Working...
                X