PSN Store Updates: Thread 02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big In Japan

Some absolutely superb savings in this sale.

UMvC3 on Vita for ?14.99.
    DoA5+ on Vita for ?14.99.
    ZoE HD PS3 for ?5.99.
    KoF XIII PS3 for ?5.99.
    Ragnarok on Vita for ?10.99.
    Resi Revelations PS3 for ?19.99.

Plus an additional 10% off if you're a PS+ subscriber.

So many games to choose from!!

Comment

Cheers, just grabbed KOF XIII.

Comment

That's a good post Teddymeow.

@glzzE: Hit me up on PSN soon so I can have some matches with you.

Comment

WOw. Good price for ZoE. Hasn't been high on my list but for that price it's worth a shot. I remember liking it for the PS2 but it just ended abruptly. Never played the second game.

Comment

Thanks! I almost bought kof13 here but it's around 20-odd quid used so was waiting until I go back to London for supplies in a few weeks. Now I'll just buy it off PSN!

Comment

Worth bearing in mind that ZoE 2 HD has been significantly improved in a recent update, from 720p and 20 - 30fps to 1080p and near-60fps.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                That's a good post Teddymeow.

@glzzE: Hit me up on PSN soon so I can have some matches with you.
                Will do, give me a couple of weeks to get back into it. Last time I played KOF was on the Neo Geo, a long time ago!

Comment

Picked up Street Fighter X Tekken for the PSvita on sale on the store for ?13.49 yesterday. Not really into the Street Fighter 4 style of things but for that price I thought I might as well pick it up.

Comment

Get a refund.

Comment

Gotta say I am also loving Urban Trial Freestyle, have not been able to put it down since it came on Plus for free. Old school twitch game, perfect for the Vita. More of these games on Plus please.

Comment

Supergoal, whats your beef with X Tekken? Cant be any worse than SF 4

....and if it is I well I am sure I will happily go back to my Zero 3 faze on the Saturn.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                          Gotta say I am also loving Urban Trial Freestyle, have not been able to put it down since it came on Plus for free. Old school twitch game, perfect for the Vita. More of these games on Plus please.
                          Agreed! It's a blatant rip off of trials HD but it does everything perfectly.One of the best Vita games IMO.

Comment

Picked up corpse party for vita as it looked interesting. Was I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                              Picked up corpse party for vita as it looked interesting. Was I wrong?
                              "Corpse Party" sounds very wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                "Corpse Party" sounds very wrong...
                                Lmao I know! But it looks like some kind of dark anime survival horror mixed with Phoenix Wright set in a haunted school with gruesome deaths. For ?3 it looked worth a punt

Comment

Working...
                                X