No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl, you make me wish I had three hands!
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Weeeell...mine seems to have gone boobs up. 18 months. Bah. Now for a few months of awkwardness,pain and That Dark Place (tm).

I kinda knew it to begin with but it's always surprising when it drops like a DJ Premier beat.

Bah twice. Three times. Just getting all my stuff. Lol.

Comment

Sounds like all you need is a Grand Gesture.

Carve her name into your face and she'll be putty in your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          Weeeell...mine seems to have gone boobs up. 18 months. Bah. Now for a few months of awkwardness,pain and That Dark Place (tm).

I kinda knew it to begin with but it's always surprising when it drops like a DJ Premier beat.

Bah twice. Three times. Just getting all my stuff. Lol.
          Sorry to hear that jazz - i thought she might have been the one for you.

Comment

It's ok mate. It was complex to begin with and often a struggle. Ah well,it was nearly there. I can't say I didn't give my all this time.

Comment

Wow! I was wondering where you'd got to. Should've known it'd be a woman!
              Well, it's nice to have you back. Her loss is our gain.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Wow! I was wondering where you'd got to. Should've known it'd be a woman!
                Well, it's nice to have you back. Her loss is our gain.
                It'll always be a woman lol. I've missed this place. Still,it feels kinda liberating.

I don't wanna stink up this place with my ennui. It's always darkest before dawn.

Comment

Going through the same feelz atm, jazz. The way home from work tonight was rough.

My current method of coping is beating the **** out of bad guys in arkham and watching action films. I suggest you...

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Edit: can't embed it. argh.

Comment

Comment

So far on my post breakup Arnie run I've watched Sabotage (which was superb) and The Last Stand which was so so.

Arnies 'zero ****s given I'm a man' attitude is soothing for the soul.

Comment

I met up with someone I've been talking to for a couple weeks yesterday and things went amazingly well but he lives too bloody far...

Comment

Thread necro!

So, [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] and I got engaged.

Comment

Congratulations. Nice to open this thread to good news for once.......

Comment

Congrats!
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

It is good news, congratulations both!

Comment

Working...
                                X