User Tag List

Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79169177178179
Results 1,781 to 1,789 of 1789
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    There's nothing like the sound of a fantastic arcade. I'd be a right nob to dub any music or voice over on that soundtrack.
    I was chuckling at the fact I could recognise Bomb Jack's noises, even when off-screen.

I'm definitely going to go, your video made my mind up within about a minute of getting in there.
    Going to take my Bro-in-law at some point. It'll probably be more satisfactory than PlayExpo.

I'm 99% certain that you could invert the controls in Amiga conversion of Star Wars. Play that game lots – up until my Amiga was finally packed away back in 1997, as it was one of the earliest Amiga games I owned that still worked on my 1200. Loaded up fast and was quick to play, just the thing I liked really.

@Yakumo I just realised that the last two years of your BotP posts on here are gone (obviously)...

Quote Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
    PS To anyone who hasn’t done so yet, I implore you to get down Arcade Club as they have the cockpit version of the original, along with an upright and Sega’s Star Wars Trilogy. For those who would need to travel, there is a Village Hotel about five minutes’ walk away that usually has pretty good prices at weekends.
    I should still have the top score on Star Wars Trilogy Arcade up there but I messed up entering my initials while trying to film the high score table. Hah, now the top 5 doesn't look as streamlined as it should.

Yep, that's very sad so many comments and links gone to silicon heaven.

Oh no, will this video bring out the PlayStation fan boys? I hope not. I'm very fair with the comments, or at least I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    The Saturn version wins for me.
    It's the only port that counts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    It's the only port that counts
    Its almost a sport on port and then you have the Saturn pad, which it what wins it for me.