Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.Game.co.uk have the 1TB Call of Duty ltd ed console (with digital copy of the game) for ?349 or for ?369 with an additional official Call of Duty pad. Access to the website is a bit hit and miss though, Black Friday has overloaded it!... but, stores have the deal for now.
    Last edited by Spooky Mulder; 28-11-2014, 13:13.

Comment

It's down to ?319 now (site seems fine for me at the moment) .

Comment

Current best deal, ?299 with four games. Shopto on eBay

Xbox One Console and these 4 games: Wolfenstein the New order, Forza 5 (Download), Assassins Creed Unity (Download) and Assassins Creed Blackflag (Download)

Comment

Xbox one and forza 5 dlc code ?285 on shopto.

Comment

Thanks for this guys! Looking to get an XBox One with Halo, Sunset Overdrive and Dead Rising 3. Does anyone know of good places to be able to pick and mix bundles at a good price? Also it is it worth getting the 1tb drive? My standard PS4 HD drive is already running out of space. I'm also slightly concerned over the ring of death issue the 360 had, I went through two 360 consoles because of that, does the XBox One have similar hardware issues? Finally, how does XBox live gold work? Do you have to be member to able to play online like PS+? If that's the case I assume it comes with a free trial out of the box? Finally can you access the U.S store like you can with the PS4? Many thanks guys.

Comment

Don't think you would find/save more than a couple of quid getting those games in one bundle, buy this from Argos and purchase the other two games separately

Good Xbox One game price comparison site (courtesy of Kron the other week)

Re other questions, you can use an USB external drive with the One no problem so drive size isn't a problem, depends if you plan on buying a lot digitally I suppose - the 1TB console is quite a bit more in price too I believe

No real hardware issues with it so far.

Questions about Live and US store I don't know the answers to, I had 12 months Live from day one and not tried to access US store. Most first party games have a Live trial in, can't remember if the console itself did.

Comment

Great thanks for the help. The white one does look pretty nice, but as all my tech stuff is in black, including all my consoles bar the DC, I think white would be pretty jarring when sat next to everything else. I see Argos have a deal for the One and Halo console edition for the same price as the sunset overdrive edition, so I think if I can't find a better deal I'll go with that. Cheers guys!

Comment

You can access the US store simply by switching regions on the console, you don't need separate accounts or anything, just US points cards.

Comment

Ah great. Cheers for that!

Comment

This one? http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/3228250.htm

Comment

White one is cheaper now it seems, who would have thought that of a limited edition eh.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          Well it was that one. It's gone up by 50 quid now. I got one from GAME in the end, black edition which came with Halo, Forza 5 and Sunset Overdrive for ?330.00, so I'm very happy. I think Forza is a digital download though, ordered it online so I'll double check. Want the link?

Comment

May as well in case anyone else can benefit

Comment

Xbox One console plus Halo and Evolve and a t-shirt all for ?300, the two games can be sold on for decent money if you don't want them and are just after a cheap machine.

Couple of other combinations possible for the same price at Argos if you don't want Halo.

Comment

Think these will drop in price before Xmas? My son wants to upgrade this year as all his pals are moving from 360 too.

Comment

Working...
                                X