Best conspiracy theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    Iran finds 52bn barrels of oil in a new oilfield (Nov).
    US starts airstrikes in Iran (Dec).
    Hmmmm
    Well that answers that then.

Comment

Question is now: will Spaffer have the guts to stand up to his haybale-haired fellow fat sex maniac? Or will he be setting a precedent as Donald’s lapdog?

Comment

Someone else has pointed out that Clinton launched Iraq air strikes as an impeachment distraction plan (according to new York Times headline back in the day).

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          Someone else has pointed out that Clinton launched Iraq air strikes as an impeachment distraction plan (according to new York Times headline back in the day).
          Yeah, I said this immediately. Not that it makes the act any less despicable; if anything it makes it worse, as it's so transparent (though it is depressing also to see people on the Dem side screaming that Clinton's military guy was a republican, like some way to keep the blame on the republical side of the aisle)... This isn't like a sport, where people only shout for the referee to intervene when it's a player on the other team committing a foul. People are going to be killed.

The situation isn't identical; Clinton, remember, was never impeached, and it has been said that he acted on the advice of the Pentagon who came up with the plan independently... But even at the time, I remember people connecting the dots. Someone on Twitter put it well when they say that history may not actually repeat itself, but it often rhymes.

They say this is why there's so much **** spinning up in South America; that the next resource scramble is going to be about Lithium.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            Yeah, I said this immediately. Not that it makes the act any less despicable; if anything it makes it worse, as it's so transparent (though it is depressing also to see people on the Dem side screaming that Clinton's military guy was a republican, like some way to keep the blame on the republical side of the aisle)... This isn't like a sport, where people only shout for the referee to intervene when it's a player on the other team committing a foul. People are going to be killed.

The situation isn't identical; Clinton, remember, was never impeached, and it has been said that he acted on the advice of the Pentagon who came up with the plan independently... But even at the time, I remember people connecting the dots. Someone on Twitter put it well when they say that history may not actually repeat itself, but it often rhymes.

They say this is why there's so much **** spinning up in South America; that the next resource scramble is going to be about Lithium.
            Think it was Mark Twain that said that about history rhyming - some stolen Twitter valour there

Comment

I like how Raab has said let’s all cool down. Imagine if the US used a drone to kill one of our Field Marshals, say Prince Charles for example. Think we’d calm down and back off?

Comment

Look guys its fine. Its just the US after all, little invasion for oil here, little drone strike there, everything is fine here, nothing to see.

Comment

Won't be long before they start drone strikes on other "very bad men" in the US too. Innocent before proven guilty is a thing of the past.

Comment

Honestly this doesn’t belong in a conspiracy theory thread because pretty much every US interference since WW2 (and I don’t think there has been a single year where they weren’t involved in conflicts somewhere) can be linked directly to financial interests. Similarly, the notable conflicts they haven’t been involved in have had nothing financial to offer. Much has been written on the subject by many historians over the years and nothing really changed over time, regardless of who was president.

But it’s also important to look close to home because the UK and Europe often get involved and, as is always the case, while people will tell you there is no magic money tree for education, healthcare and things that can make the lives of people better, there never seems to be a shortage of money when it comes to killing people in foreign countries.

Comment

Different budget mate

Comment

Working...
                      X