User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Mine is on its way, hopefully will be here by Saturday.

I amy give it a spin tonight if I finish Splatterhouse. man, that game got slatted but I'm loving it.

interested in this - impressions please!

Quote Originally Posted by dvdx2 View Post
    interested in this - impressions please!
    Me too

I am close to pressing the order button with VGI but would like to know what it's like first

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    Mine is on its way, hopefully will be here by Saturday.
    Will you be doing a video review of this? I can't decide if I should get this, Eschatos or Ginga Force. Fallen quite far behind with the 360 STG releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Decider-VT View Post
    Will you be doing a video review of this? I can't decide if I should get this, Eschatos or Ginga Force. Fallen quite far behind with the 360 STG releases.
    Yep, will do.

My LE is in the post but probably won't be with me for a little while. Not that this is really a big problem given I'm miles behind on the J-360 games-playing front

Got my copy from VGI yesterday. Won't get a chance to play it for a week or so.

I don't like it. In fact, I don't like it that much I'm actually sending it back to Amazon for a full refund. I've never done that before with a game. The women chatting is annoying, levels are bland, bosses are dull, I don't like the attacking system and there's only 5 stages! Moss's Raiden IV is a million times better.