User Tag List

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Zaki Matar

another tip top transaction from Zaki

always good from start to finish

Fast payment, good communications, top trader.

Highly recommended

The transaction with Mr Zaki was a pleasure from start to finish. No problems, no hiccups, no negatives whatsoever. Payment was sent fast, pms very friendly, and an all-round nice guy. I hope we can deal again in the future.

Many thanks again buddy. Take care of yourself
    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

quick payment, no probs whatsoever.

recommended!

As usual super fast payment and great communications. Recommended.

Excellent seller. Great, fast communications, very quick and very well packaged goods. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with this guy.

Cheers again for a great transaction
    Sid

He offered to buy two items from me for a very reasonable price. Then he disappeared. No money, nothing, not even after I sent him a PM, so I put the items up for sale again. First thing I get is a PM from him asking to buy the items. He apologised for screwing me around in the last transaction and I just received the money for them.

I've traded with him before and he's been great, I just don't know what happened there. Anyway, he's redeemed himself. I'd deal with him again!

Bought a PS2 game from Zaki, I was a bit disapointed with the condition - I wouldn't have said the game was 'mint' or anywhere near it but in this case it wasn't a problem. A good seller otherwise

Fast payment, good communications, top trader.

Very pro.