No announcement yet.

most anticipated 2003 game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta be F-Zero - although i'm pretty sweet on PN03 as well.

Comment

mmm...its a close call between F-zero and Initial D.
      but if pushed i'll go for Initial D
      really liking the manga, looking forward to the anime, the game makes a cool package.

Comment

Mines gotta be FFX-2 or FF11 if its see's the uk! If not ill grab the us pc version ) after a minor up grade )

If none of them seem to see the light of day in the uk then its gotta be FF:CC for GC but thats been delayed till further notice so its gotta be Final Fantasy Tactics Advance!

Any if all else fails i can get back to FF-X still got 1 dark aeon to kill! Then i could start on the PSX versions of 4,5,6 which ive not unraped yet and then 1 and 2 are out next week sooooo....... Got plenty to go on till then! But now im ranting sooo catch ya in a bit lol

Comment

Quite possibly Onimusha 3, seeing as how much I loved the previous two. Then again Silent Hill 3 looks great, as does Soul Calibur 2 and Zelda..its impossible to name just one!

Comment

Halo 2 or Initial D

It's just hit me, this is a ****ing awesome year for games!

Edit: Doh Halo 2's next year!

Comment

Shame Halo 2 just been put back to 2004

Comment

Shamoan mother ****er! I realised that just after i posted! Tis a shame but i don't give a **** as long as they make it worth the wait, theres loads to chew on in the mean time.

Comment

Yup there is indeed, now you concentrate on your racing i can see ya i tell thee!

Comment

Been playing too much streetfighter so not in teh mood for moto. I even had my hands in streetfighter stance on the start line! Doh!

Sorry back on topic, changed my mind. Looking forward to just sinking into Zelda US version, get me away from online gaming for a bit and relax and immerse in Zelda lublyness.

Comment

Working...
                    X