Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V 2.0

http://www.bordersdown.net/threads/1...igure-Fixation, Lets start with V 2.0

Sweet jesus, Toys R Us Prime MP has already sold out of preorders

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
      Sweet jesus, Toys R Us Prime MP has already sold out of preorders
      Lol I saw that last night...luckily got my order in so no worries here but I think they are available in store now as well as a few people I know from other forums have been able to pick up them up on a trip.

If you need one though give me a shout & I'll pop to my local at the weekend & see if I can grab a spare for you.

Neil

Comment

I scouted for them on my hols last year to no avail but sadly its out of my price range even at this more reasonable non ebay price, cheers though

Does look nice though, close enough to the 80's design

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
          I scouted for them on my hols last year to no avail but sadly its out of my price range even at this more reasonable non ebay price, cheers though

Does look nice though, close enough to the 80's design
          No worries buddy you're welcome.

Had my dispatch notice earlier so he's on his way

He is basically a shrunk down version on MP-01 so he scales better with the new Masterpiece figures.

Will get some shots as soon as he's here.

Someone has taken the standard version...

& repainted it...

They even re-did the trailer & Roller...

Such amazing skill, looks fantastic.

Neil

Comment

It does look fantastic but i want my Transformers to look like the cartoon lol all bright and colourful

I've played with an MP10 and the poses it can do and the way it transforms is just sublime, it really is a step over the block that is MP1, i would have liked to have seen more diecast in it but the way it moves and the things it can do soon make you forget about metal

You'll love it Neil!

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
              It does look fantastic but i want my Transformers to look like the cartoon lol all bright and colourful

I've played with an MP10 and the poses it can do and the way it transforms is just sublime, it really is a step over the block that is MP1, i would have liked to have seen more diecast in it but the way it moves and the things it can do soon make you forget about metal

You'll love it Neil!
              Lol I know what you mean as great as the skill is to make it look like that my TF's should be as cartoon accurate as possible so lary colours & stuff are the order of the day for me too

Yeah he looks mega poseable so I'm looking forward to a tinker when he's here.
              I have an MP01 as well so my diecast needs for Prime are taken care of there lol

Might see if I can get time & dig out the rest of the MP's for some group shots next week (will leave Megatron where he is though...he just plain sucks compared to the rest)

Neil

Comment

That's awesome, but I couldn't justify spending a ton on a toy.

I couldn't justify it to myself, let alone the wife!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  That's awesome, but I couldn't justify spending a ton on a toy.

I couldn't justify it to myself, let alone the wife!
                  Lol mines just given up & lets me get on with it...it's not every month so she doesn't mind too much.

That said she was quite excited that she got 99 extra points on her Toys R Us Gold Card because of it lol

Neil

Comment

So does anyone remember this pic i posted in the old thread about he sideshow Poison Ivy PF??

Well you should see the **** storm it's kicked up over on Sideshow Freaks regarding the potential googly eyes...

USE THESE AFFILIATE LINKS TO PURCHASE - SUPPORT THE BOARD! Click the pic! Buy now! Poison Ivy - Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive _______________ One word "Wow".

Read from about page 350 onwards it's hilarious...an obscene amount of people going mental.

Can't say it's that big a deal to me just yet but you can see some differences between the SDCC version & this one.

Neil

Comment

My Dark Souls statue arrived yesterday, and my Muramasa one came last week. I will try and get some snaps this evening

Comment

'Poison Ivy has gone Rogue' - lol! Fair bit of vitrol in that thread right there!!

Dark soul pics please Fuse.

*clappinghandssmiley*

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                          'Poison Ivy has gone Rogue' - lol! Fair bit of vitrol in that thread right there!!
                          Lol it's hillarious isn't it?

Some people going just a little bit too far with the comments & getting overly worked up.

Anywho I came home today to find the wife had received a visit from the man at TNT who delivered this bad boy...

Will get proper pics tomorrow when the light is better.

But he looks awesome.

Neil

Comment

Will you be getting the Joker 2.0?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                              Will you be getting the Joker 2.0?
                              Oh yes

Been on pre-order & paid for as soon as the pics went up

Hoping he wont be too far off now

Neil

Comment

Working...
                              X