Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
    http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDet...?productID=228

Muuusst.....not......buy.......doll...........
    If you end up buying this, you do realise the amount of stick you are going to get after being so 'anti-plastic'?

Comment

Wheeljacks looking all sorts of awesome, starting to feel really positive for bee

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
        If you end up buying this, you do realise the amount of stick you are going to get after being so 'anti-plastic'?
        I have the ThreeA Metal Gear Ray coming end of the year a nice Raiden doll to go with it maaayyybeeeee. lol. I'm not anti plastic i'm anti doll! I hate Hot Toys when they have a killer headsculpt ( which 90% of them do ) but then they have these lame clothes and skinny bodies they just look awful. See i've never had a problem with the Iron Man stuff they made it's top notch...it's just they kept making it, again and again....and again turning high end collectibles into off the rack action figures.

I also hate Hot Toys collectors who don't ****ing pose their figures lol i have seen some truly terrible set ups, those terrible crotch stands with the figure all awkwardly posed and unnatural.....i just hate it, it brings out a rage in me. I know they can be posed great as i've handled a few myself and got them into great poses, which make the rage even more lol.

On the flip side of the coin i have seen some amazing set up's especially with the DX pieces that have the huge display bases with them.

But anyway Raiden doesn't have stupid clothes, so yeah might break down and get him but........there's this.

1/6 Scale PVC Statue.

Comment

Oh god I better make sure when I finally get my HT figures out that I do them properly or face Alex's full on rage (Don't fancy popping round to help do you Alex lol)

Speaking of Hot Toys a few more announcements about upcoming releases couple of surprises for me...

First up Resident Evil 6 Ada & Leon...

Then Appleseed Briareos...

Briareos is apparently from the upcoming Appleseed Alpha film
          Will look forward to seeing how he turns out as I always wanted the original ones but by the time I got involved they were way too much money.
          This one looks much better though, some real bulk to him this time, hope we'll get a Duenan to go with him as well.

Shame they are wheeling out the Res license again though, I'd sooner they got on with something else instead of them.

Neil

Comment

Raiden is up on OSB for advance pre-order.

Not sure if there will be an exclusive thru' SSC. Potentially he could come with a murasama blade, which does not appear on the OSB order.

Go get him Al!!

Comment

From the last (and unaired) episode of Gundam Unicorn, the Neo Zeong in 1/144.

86cm tall, 25'000 yen, June 2014.
              Still waiting for the Neue Ziel in that scale, Bandai.

Comment

Gouken statue is up for pre-order tonight on PCS.

I think it's 11pm U.K. (3pm PST).

I think it'll be total carnage when it goes live. Small ES for all 3 variants = flippers paradise.

I do like the Pilgrim variant but I'm not sure if it's worth the trauma of trying to get one into the basket and thru' PayPal before their site server collapses, lol.

edit: It may actually be 10pm U.K. time and not 11pm. Get over there for 10, and then at least I can't be blamed if they have all sold out at 11pm, lol.
                Last edited by Super Grover; 24-03-2014, 20:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                  Gouken statue is up for pre-order tonight on PCS.

I think it's 11pm U.K. (3pm PST).

I think it'll be total carnage when it goes live. Small ES for all 3 variants = flippers paradise.

I do like the Pilgrim variant but I'm not sure if it's worth the trauma of trying to get one into the basket and thru' PayPal before their site server collapses, lol.
                  Any links for them Grover??
                  I'd love to see what the variants are like.

Neil

Comment

I got me a Pilgrim.

The site held up really well, compared to when i ordered the Balrogs, Dhalsims and the MK Klassic ninjas this was a breeze. When i got the EX Klassic Sub Zero is took me 50 minutes of refreshing.

Popcultureshock.com Neil if you want a look.

Comment

By the way Jerry ( head of PCS ) Said there was less than 40 Pilgrims left already.

Edit : lol actually sold out.

Comment

Nice get Alex.

He looks good but I've never really that big a fan of Street Fighter that I wanted collectibles, but they do look impressive.

Neil

Comment

Well done Al, best version for sure.

I fell asleep, and all that is left is the reg version!, lol. Never mind, I've saved a bit of money if nothing else?!

Comment

Scale shot of MP Bumblebee

So diddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              Scale shot of MP Bumblebee

So diddy!
                              So perfect.

That's in fine scale.

As much as I really hate 'Bee I really need him, no real G1 collection is complete without the little yellow bot

Neil

Comment

member has sent us an exclusive look at some upcoming ! These include the very first look at the , as well as confirmation on two upcoming Masterpiece figures...and . I'll let , who will be heading for surgery (hope all goes well) take it from here... [INDENT] [/INDENT]So read on to check out the...

US Toysrus is getting some stuff:

Prowl:

A tweaked Sunstorm

Before and After Optimus 2-Pack

Comment

Working...
                                X