No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to google the comic series it's taken from but based on the images this shoild be perfect. Superman has been top of my want list forever.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
      I had to google the comic series it's taken from but based on the images this shoild be perfect. Superman has been top of my want list forever.
      Yep been after a good Superman piece for a long time.

Just waiting for the Pre-order to come up for the Sideshow Premium Format statue & I'll be over it like a cheap Asda suit.

After that it will be the wait for Harley Quinn, Robin & Nightwing Premium Formats then my collecting heaven will be complete

Neil

Comment

Here's the art work for the Chunli Bishoujo, I quite like it, much more animated than the usual standing ones. Will be good to see the statue itself.

Comment

If you want a UK-based supplier of Gundam kits, www.gundammad.co.uk have just expanded the kits they supply:

With it being a New Year and all we decided to kick off this years re-stock with something new. Actually a lot of New Things! Over the years we have amassed a varied selection of kits not related to Gunpla but we think you'll love them. There is a huge selection but only a few kits in each catagory so we're introducing a New Miscellaneous Kits Section featuring some of the new lines and will add slowly to the ever growing catalogue of unique model kits from Japan. But don't fret Gundam Fans we have many New Gunpla Kits on the way too and will put them online as soon as they arrive. Check out some of our favourite new items below and remember there are huge amounts still to come so keep checking back for updates.

New Kit Highlights:
          One Piece Kits, Gurren Lagann Full Drill Ver., MG Figurise Wild Tiger, Studio Ghibli Kits, MG Kamen Rider Cyclone Joker & 1/100 MG OO-Raiser Limited Clear Edition.

Comment

Hard to go wrong with anything Jim Lee. Apparently at SDCC they are gonna show off a ton more DC 1/6 ArtFX stuff, got my fingers crossed for Flash and Green Lantern.

They also have shown a NU52 1/6 Deathstroke which should be good.

Comment

I need to pick up Batman now

I have been wanting a 1/6 DC line ever since i got into statues years and years ago and the DC Direct stuff wasn't up to it with scales everywhere and not great quality and Bowen won't be doing it any times soon so it's great to see Koto finally step up. I've asking Koto over on statueforum for years to make more 1/6 DC stuff and they said they won't be doing any polystone DC statues but it's about time they expnaded the ArtFX line.

I'm hoping they don't flat disc bases for everyone I'd like to see some environment bases like the Killing Joke Joker.

Comment

I could definitely be swayed by a well dobe ArtFX Green Lantern. Looks to be a big year on the statues front.

Comment

This one is a little different. I always loved Frazetta stuff but recently got into him in a big way buying prints of his art, buying books about him and his work and then found out Reel Art studios have done sculpts based on his paintings and this popped up on ebay for ?100 and i managed to get it off him for ?75!

It's just a stunning piece. I love what Tony Cipriano ( the sculptor ) did with this, it's so hard to translate from 2D as it is but when you don't even have a face to work with it's even harder, he did an amazing job!

I adore her face, he got it so right, and the fact she has her eyes closed really makes it feel like she is basking in and and absorbing all of the suns warmth, just fantastic.

Heres Frazettas original painting.

I really want to pic up the others now. Really hope ReelArt continue the line.

Comment

Comment

I was aimless perusing through the net and for some reason I ended up on Toys R Us's site, well... In Stock Masterpiece Optimus Prime. Either another last bit of stock emerged or some peeps cancelled their preorders. Prices are already rising again on ebay so its a pretty safe investment.

My wife.... is AWESOME. She said I could borrow the money from our account if I wanted... Order Placed!

Will probably sell some of my other Optimus's as I don't need so many. This one should be definitive.

Comment

I was aimless perusing through the net and for some reason I ended up on Toys R Us's site, well... In Stock Masterpiece Optimus Prime. Either another last bit of stock emerged or some peeps cancelled their preorders. Prices are already rising again on ebay so its a pretty safe investment.

My wife.... is AWESOME. She said I could borrow the money from our account if I wanted... Order Placed!

Will probably sell some of my other Optimus's as I don't need so many. This one should be definitive.
                        AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Glad you are getting one

You won't be sorry he really is the business!!

Only other Prime I really really want now is the THS-02 Hybrid he looks amazing in a smaller scale & so poseable it's not even funny

He never used to be that expensive either but I haven't looked for a while.

Congrats again on getting one

Neil

Comment

Cheers I've watched a few vid reviews and he does look the biz. A few pics show the Matrix compartment lit up, I'm assuming thats a mod rather than standard feature?

Comment

Yeah they removed the light up feature.

If you want that it's back to the MP-01 / MP-04 versions

I'm guessing that making him smaller meant some features had to skipped.

Shame as it does look funky all lit up.

Neil

Comment

I really can't browse this thread at work with that nudey Judy statue on it!

You're still looking at a few notes for that THS-02. eBay has them from about ?50 up to ?170, all with ridiculous postage fees.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                I really can't browse this thread at work with that nudey Judy statue on it!

You're still looking at a few notes for that THS-02. eBay has them from about ?50 up to ?170, all with ridiculous postage fees.
                                That's ART. Also she isn't nude.

Comment

Working...
                                X