No announcement yet.

Nvidia Project Shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want the k1 mainly to emulate the dreamcast as its got the spec to be able to do it efficiently but with the new beefed up handheld round the corner I'm sitting on the fence for the moment. Hoes your experience of it?

Comment

I think a handheld with X1 is a bit off yet seeing as theyve only just launched the revised K1.

But yeah the K1 so far is a dream, the Tegra boosted Android games look great, ive given MAME a spin and so far so good with that.

I can see this being my main platform for now on as the only time i really get to play games is in bed!

Comment

Are you using the GeForce Now service Baseley? Or streaming games from your PC?

The K1 looks like a really interesting device

Comment

I've tried game streaming over wireless and it worked reasonably well, I'm sure via ethernet it would be flawless. I really can't try Geforce now unfortunately as my Internet it around 6mbps!

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
            I think a handheld with X1 is a bit off yet seeing as theyve only just launched the revised K1.

But yeah the K1 so far is a dream, the Tegra boosted Android games look great, ive given MAME a spin and so far so good with that.

I can see this being my main platform for now on as the only time i really get to play games is in bed!
            The tablet version of X1 is due, apparently first quarter:

Ergo the handheld can't be that far off either.

Have you tried any Dreamcast games on it as thats my main point of getting one.

Comment

I've not from vids it looks like it runs pretty well.

Comment

Great compatibility list here for all the emulators:

Comment

Working...
                X