Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I traded the stuff for credit and some other bits n pieces. It's Pikmin and Wonderful 101 I'm after, the WiiU is gonna have to get a lot more competitive with their prices come the end of the year, so it makes sense to wait it out for me, especially as it was going to be an impulse buy

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
      Hmmm if I trade in my entire games shelf inc. My 3DS I have enough to buy a Wii-U....

If I got one , what game would I get. I have no interest in Mario or ZombieU, Lego City is maybe . What else is there right now and what are the next big games due?
      Your entire shelf? You mean current stuff or literally every game you own?

Comment

My current stuff is pretty much everything I own, which the exception of a few straggling US PS2 games. I like to keep games to the minimum or as digital purchases.

Comment

But what happens when you suddenly get the urge to replay an old game you haven't seen in years? Okay so mostly that means digging in boxes for hours only to play for five minutes before getting bored but they're an important five minutes.

Comment

They are, but those 5 minutes aren't worth of horrible depreciation that all those games suffer from as I'm not playing.

I'm destroying the industry by trading them in.

Comment

I want Mario after watching stuff like this:

Comment

Don't hold out. Get a Wii U, and get Monster Hunter. You'll be set until all the "good" games come out. It really is that good.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Moving into a new place next month with tons of storage space. I might just wade in then.

The problem is stock. No where in SG seems to be selling them.

I'm trying to convince the Mrs. to let me upgrade from our 21" set, too.

Comment

The only disc game I now own is S&P2, and that's on the backburner despite being one of the best games I've ever played.

I have MHU3 D/L on Wii U and 3DS. I can't see myself playing any other games barring Super Metroid for the forseeable future.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Don't forget "The Waiting Game" J0e, all Wii U owners are playing a lot of that.

Speaking of Super Metroid, I'm not bothered about PAL vs. NTSC usually, apparently we got the PAL Kirby's Adventure but it plays fine to me, however I really hope the VC release of Super Metroid we see here is actually the US version like they did with Punch-Out!!. The original UK/AUS ones have forced German OR French subtitles which is a shame and a bit distracting in otherwise gorgeous cutscenes. The Wii VC is the same apparently though so...
                      Last edited by Pikate; 22-04-2013, 08:00.

Comment

I'm not fussed about that. I still have 99% of the Wii BC to play should I get bored enough of MH3U, which I doubt will happen any time soon.

I read that all SFC/SNES games will be 60Hz somewhere. It's only FC/NES games that are liable to be 50Hz.
                        Last edited by J0e Musashi; 22-04-2013, 08:18.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                        X