X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers! Even Percy the Potty Pigeon would do

Comment

I'm gonna say these count as game related... Pi and new keyboard arrived over the past few days

Comment

Comment

That is one massive LE.

Comment

My ZOEHD LE came today aswell from VG+ - it's a thi g of beauty for the price- the soundtrack is surprisingly good too!!

Comment

Is ZOE HD LE US/Japan only? Also has anyone played it yet? Cancelled my preorder (for the standard version) when I read about framerate issues, but that box art is getting to me... might have to cave on this one

Comment

The art book would be cheaper and more satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post

what do think of it mate?

Comment

Kyo- your inbox is full when I tried to reply.

The japan premium one is about ?120 and has two art books as well as the game and cd.

The US LE is what you see above- cd, game and art book in a big box. I got it from Videogamesplus- or rather their eBay store- for ?59.99 with free delivery

Comment

Thanks! In a knee-jerk reaction to that picture I've ended up placing an order How long did yours take to arrive?

Comment

Ordered last sunday- got it yesterday VG+ are pretty good- plus they mark down for customs - mine was a replacement part apparently haha!

Also, about the frame rate issues- a patch has now been released which helps apparently- although I only had time to try the Revengeance demo last night so couldn't say!

Comment

Mine is for christmas, and I'm busy with Aftermath...

Comment

Mine arrived on Tuesday, worked out to ?49.99 from their website. I wasn't aware there was another LE in Japan... might try my luck at getting that if its still around Jan time...

My brother got my this for my bday well I took his GAME voucher and got it haha.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                              Been studying and my game time has been occupied with Ragnarok Odyssey since it arrived yesterday, so I don't know yet. Popped it in for a quick look between episodes of The Walking Dead last night and it looked like just the sort of experience I've been after, though!

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                                Cheeky but if either of you get sick of it ill buy it

Comment

Working...
                                X