This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persona 4 Golden. Now entering
    dungeon, around 43 hours in. This game just gets better and better I think it's one of my favourite games of all time...

Had to take a break from Catherine as the puzzles were infuriating me lol.

Comment

Persona 4 is fantastic and certainly one of the best RPG's around.

Comment

I am such an idiot, hahaha. I am also playing Persona 4, also love it to bits, and yet thought it wise to highlight the above post and self-spoil myself. Ah well, at least it wasn't a biggie. I have a feeling I am just before that though -

have just met human Teddie and am studying for finals

Comment

You've got the summer holiday ahead of you Fuse :') it's so awesome. Study hard so that your friends will like you!!! (man I'm glad I didn't grow up in Japan)

Comment

Thanks wakka senpai

Comment

Dark Arisen which has really got me back in the mood for playing on the xbox and also Barnstorming on the Atari VCS.

Comment

Lego city on wii U, makes me feel 13 again and love it so much just came back from tesco for the 3ds one as my son is hogging the action

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  Thanks wakka senpai
                  This kind of thing should not be dubbed.

Comment

Just some Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon and some more fire emblem

Comment

More Persona 4. More. MOOOOOOOREEEEE!

Comment

Mirror's Edge!

Comment

Luigi 2
                          MH3u
                          Fire Emblem
                          Animal Crossing
                          Super Mario Kart (SNES original)

All excellent!

Comment

Got my free download code for Fire Emblem today so will be giving that a play later on today (once the missus stops playing Animal Crossing).
                            Apart from that have started on Ratchet & Clank 2 HD after getting the platinum on the first game which is very nostalgic.
                            Also been playing Dead Space 3 in the evenings which is rather average. At times it is classic Dead Space excellence and then they go and ruin it with human enemies, necromorph ambushes that appear out of nowhere and the fact that DLC prompts are displayed too often which breaks the immersion.

Comment

Started the 99 trial in Ridge Racer V at 1am, stupid decision. Took me 45 rounds to get to 1st place on hard, then I quit. Zzz.

Comment

Animal Crossing and The Last Of Us.... Its been a good week so far

Comment

Working...
                                X