This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
    The staggeringly good Android racer called Horizon Chase. ****ing amazing game. Playing via OUYA and Shield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTzzEHt3dic
    Cheers for the heads up. Me and my colleague are installing it now. I was just asking about decent Android racers this afternoon too.

Comment

I couldn't really get that into Horizon Chase on iPad. It's quite diverting but I wouldn't sit and play it at home. I think it might work a bit better on a phone screen size though.

Comment

Its Lotus from the Amiga on coke.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
          Its Lotus from the Amiga on coke.
          Those were my exact thoughts too.

Purchased!

It works really well on the phone during commutes, however the motion controls are arse. I went back to the default touch controls.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
            Those were my exact thoughts too.

Purchased!

It works really well on the phone during commutes, however the motion controls are arse. I went back to the default touch controls.
            I sideloaded it onto my Ouya and it looks great on a big screen. Only seems to work with the PS3 controller though. Played it for hours yesterday.
            Last edited by Jaz; 14-01-2016, 08:22.

Comment

The music is by the guy who did Lotus Turbo Challenge!

Comment

Skyrim (360)
                Mercenaries Saga 2 (3DS)
                Steamworld Heist (3DS)

Comment

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition (PS4)
                  Mario Kart 8

Comment

I finally finished all of the Fallout: New Vegas DLC, which was fantastic.
                    All of them were continuations of the Courier's story, but quite different from the main game and pretty tough too.
                    I got all the achievements, but they're not hard to get if you're enjoying yourself.
                    I like the way you can vary your strategy. I tried all the different Lonesome Road endings by sniping, attacking and befriending the final boss.

I then tried to download Far Cry: Blood Dragon and whilst I was waiting, I played One Finger Death Punch a lot, which is still brilliant fun and a bit of Infinity Danger. Both amazing.

Up next, I'd better try some Bayonetta, but I'm hoping to do some Gears of War 3 co-op at some point.

Comment

I've tried out loads of games recently, but not a single one is clicking with me, I think I have gaming burnout again. Only thing I've put any real time in to in January is another run through of dead nation on PS4. I've developed a real dislike of the XBO and it's just an ornament.

Comment

Still on EDF4.1 and Madden 16.

Trying out new stuff in Madden whilst still hammering away on EDF.

Comment

BRUTAL DOOM

Comment

I played a smidgen of Bayonetta but I stumbled across Stuntman Ignition in the games pile and had a blast on that.

Still love it!

Comment

I'm gonna have a look into Brutal Doom, looks manic

Still mostly on Rainbow Six Siege at the moment. Really struggling to focus on Alien Isolation so this week is likely make or break for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                I'm gonna have a look into Brutal Doom, looks manic
                                It is. It's brilliant.

Here's my load-out using ZDL Doom launcher. You'll want GZDoom as the source port and launch with Doom II.

You can replace the hellonearthstarterpack with any other levels mod (I can also recommend Doom II: Reloaded) or remove it entirely if you want to play the classic games.

So yeah, your shopping list is as follows:
                                ZDL launcher
                                Doom II or Final Doom retail
                                GZDoom
                                Brutal Doom Hell On Earth Starter Pack
                                Doom Metal Vol.4 (replaces the soundtrack with awesome instrumentals)
                                Last edited by dataDave; 18-01-2016, 18:04.

Comment

Working...
                                X