Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eclectic selection over Xmas: Mario Kart 8 Wii U, Knack PS4 and Rogue Leader (Rogue Squadron II) GC with the kids. All good family fun.
    Tomb Raider Definitive PS4 for me. Trying to finish this off - enjoying it but seems like it should be over by now - too much reliance on funneling you down avenues and spawning enemies in waves (save screen says 39% done!).

Comment

Oh dear, I'm back on Splatoon!

Comment

Saw that just now! Mario Maker for me.

Comment

Just started Gears of War 3. Very impressive looking game with 3D tv support too.

Comment

trying to finish off the new Tomb raider game (which is excellent) and Unlocking new operators in Rainbox 6 seige (also excellent). Chipping away at Yakuza 5 too, with short bursts of Powerstone/Soul calibur onthe DC and Dolphin Blue/Rumble Fish 2 on the atomiswave.

Comment

Super Mario Maker
              Zen Pinball 2 (Wii U)
              Team Fortress 2 (XB360)
              Rez HD (XB360)

Comment

Do I have you as a friend on Nintendo Network? My ID is kryss101010 - add me and let's exchange some levels on SMM!

Comment

Picked up Assassin's Creed Syndicate over the weekend so thats the main game i've been playing

Comment

More LEGO Marvel and a spot of Lonesome Road last night.
                    I can't wait to mash up the dude baiting me at the start of every new section. I don't like puppetmasters!

My stats are maxed out, but I still got torn apart by a couple of Deathclaws. They hella tough.

Comment

The Wonderful 101. Learning to play is a slow process but I do feel that bit better every time I play, stringing a couple of moves together here and there, it's satisfying stuff. Only parts I don't like are the game-screen bits, having to control all that rabble is tough on a small screen in the cramped interiors it puts you in. Other than that though it's great fun.

Comment

I need to crack on and make solid progress in Alien Isolation but I've been tinkering with Red Dead Redemption. It's aged really well but I'm struggling to commit due to the temptation to role the dice and hold off for the chance to play it via XBO instead for the more comfortable controller. Getting into one of those mindsets again where by attention is focused enough.

If nothing grabs me soon I'm going to wipe everything but Alien to make me focus and for short playtime dip in and out of the numerous online mp PS4 titles

Comment

Been getting Android heavy at the minute, quickly becoming my number 1 gaming platform 0_o.

Crawling through UNKILLED, which is essentially a L4D clone with short skirmishes, plays great on Shield and looks excellent.

Fallout Shelter, starting to get a bit bored with this one or maybe my shelter is getting too busy for my brain to cope.

Football Manager 2016 Touch. Fekkin hell, finally left CM00/01 for the modern world, addicted all ocer again, up every school night well past my bed time, in fact playing this in bed is dreadful for my health.

Comment

Today has been a few hours of Trials HD, Trials Evolution and...... Doritos: Dash of Destruction

Comment

Finished Rise of the Tomb Raider earlier in the week.

Story was terrible. Ignored it after a few hours and concentrated on the exploration, killing and crafting.

Comment

Moved on to Skate this evening. Such a beautiful and beautifully crafted game. Amazing to see my boy's changing response from "this is impossible" to "this is amazing" to "OMG I just did a coffin over a car and landed on an old lady!!!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X