User Tag List

Page 1 of 182 12311101 ... LastLast

black ops declassified.....i know, can we have a whip around for a sympathy card?

I saw Vitas today, lots of Vitas. The new BestBuy near me probably hasn't sold one yet.

BF3 as it's double xp time again. A few matches in between study and sleep.

Blur.

Once again, the racing game I have a love/hate relationship with had it's claws in me again. Thankfully I'm only 4 ranks and one motor mash win away from a platinum, at which point I can finally banish that game from my life.

As before but now Im done with Stranglehold and on to Secret Service. Go Nolan North!

Picked up Tekken Tag Tournament 2 yesterday so that saw 4 hours of play on the day of purchase and today. It's a very good amount of content for a game, lots of nice customisation for characters and a good system in the fighting. Good stuff.

68% into Star Wars Lego Clone wars and littlun has wiped the save. It's ARSE as a game so I was a little miffed when he did it, so back into the box under the stairs for him.

Oh and trying to clear up Borderlands.. Anyone fancy helping on the arena cheeves?

After a 17 hour session yesterday and about 5 hours today I've reached level 60 in TERA. Very pleased.

https://goput.it/8ys.png

And my character:

https://goput.it/pgg.png

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
    Blur.

Once again, the racing game I have a love/hate relationship with had it's claws in me again. Thankfully I'm only 4 ranks and one motor mash win away from a platinum, at which point I can finally banish that game from my life.
    Is anyone still playing that online? Is the motor mash one the type where you can drive the figure 8 track dropping mines everywhere?
    I loved that game...especially the achievement from going 1st>last>1st I got racing you!

I have tried again at Anarchy Reigns...it cost me ?60.03 so I forced myself to finally finish the other side of the campaign.

Its so awful...I hate it with a passion...my hand hurts from pummelling the Y or holding LT and pummelling Y! As shallow as a puddle with an horrific hip hop soundtrack to boot. That people will buy it because they loved Bayonetta also makes me sad, its not similar at all.

Quote Originally Posted by speedlolita View Post
    After a 17 hour session yesterday and about 5 hours today I've reached level 60 in TERA. Very pleased.

Last edited by Guts; 19-11-2012 at 12:06 AM.