Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the look of that Ash Neo Geo but man, that must have cost some serious money.

Comment

I really must treat myself to one of those sticks one day. The only thing is shipping and tax makes purchases from Analogue a bit pricey.

NGDevTeam carts to match now as well.

Cracking game too. Very much in the Toaplan style. Hard to believe it running on a humble Neo-Geo.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        Eventually I'd like to add Slugs 1 & 3, Sam Sho II & IV, Shock Troopers, MOTW and Pulstar.
        I love Shock Troopers. I know it's a rip off of Mercs but I think I prefer it, especially the jungle/drum and base soundtrack.

I've never played Pulstar as it's always been too expensive but I really like Last Resort which is far cheaper.

Sadly, I'm useless at Samurai Shodown 2 but, even with my paltry skills, I can tell what a good game it is. Are you not tempted but any KoF games? It took me ages to get into them but I play them more than anything on my Neo Geo now.

Comment

I never could get into the KOF games for some reason ... I've always been a Street Fighter guy and never quite made the transition.

Pulstar is my fave horizontal shooter ... but yeah, even on MVS is a bit pricey. Doubt I'll be picking it up for a while unless I find an uber bargain

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
            I really like the look of that Ash Neo Geo but man, that must have cost some serious money.
            He probably bought it off Duddyroar here for 400.

Comment

Want the coolest Xbox on the block?  Then you should build you own out of wood like Ben Winfield of Cape Town, South Africa has done!  Ben seems to be pretty good at wood working based on the pictures below of the Xbox and Xbox controller that he crafted.  I would love to learn to work […]

Comment

What an absolute waste of wood.

There is a fairly nice wooden Saturn floating around complete with modified PSone screen.

Comment

Just bought this lot for around ?20. I know there's nothing stunning in there but ?2 a shot I just couldn't say no! Japan is dangerous for spending. Nearly always in great condition too! The philosoma still has the sticker sheet with it an both PSX games have their binder!

Last edited by Goemon; 23-04-2014, 06:14.

Comment

Buy a Saturn, sell it, buy a Saturn sell, buy....

....think I will need to actually keep it this time. I just can't get by without a Street Fighter Zero 2 fix.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                      Buy a Saturn, sell it, buy a Saturn sell, buy....

....think I will need to actually keep it this time. I just can't get by without a Street Fighter Zero 2 fix.

Good work! I always have to have a saturn . I've never played SFZero2 and always hear good things about it, what's the draw of it compared to SFZero3. I mean I love 3 (those 2 player mode dramatic battles)

EDIT : Also what are you connecting through to the TV? My LCD doesn't do too well with RGB so I still have my 21" WS Trinitron ( yes, it lives in a chest in the spare room )
                      Last edited by jonathan_ingram; 24-04-2014, 08:31.

Comment

Got a goodie for you guys later

Comment

Been absolutely ages since I have posted in here so I thought I would update my stuff. Got a surprising amount of new items but very little of my own cash spent. This year I have spent less than ?200 on gaming when including tip money from work, my recent birthday gifts and sales of items. Pretty pleased!

Retro Nintendo items. Mother 2 has a rom swap, Robotrek completes my Quintet collection on SNES and Zelda I have never owned!

Mostly PlayStation. Xenoblade is the worst CE ever but I had to have it. WRC 3-4 are JP and 60hz. Cold Winter is surprisingly fun.

Lastly my soundtracks. Dead chuffed with these.

Hope everyone is well.

Comment

Nice lot mate, been meaning to pickup that Trails in the Sky for a while.

Comment

Ehrgeiz caught my eye.

Think I'll need a bath now..

Nice gets though, very good selection.

Comment

Ehrgeiz isn't great but was about ?2.50!

Comment

Working...
                                X