X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish.

Comment

I came home sick one day last January, full of cold. Got out the door of the office, coughed and somehow tweaked my back. I then had to gingerly mince my way home because it was all icy outside, not being able to stand properly straight because of my back, and feeling like death warmed up. Proper not bo it was.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
        S****horpe.
        Hehe! Always makes me chuckle.

Comment

Same as why I could never have a hotmail account back when I first went online and continue my grudge against them now...my surname contains an "obscenity"

(Adc**k)

Comment

Pretty much everything my missus watches on T.V irks me. I may have mentioned this before.

Comment

Bought Daytona USA via a prepaid PSN card from GAME online over two weeks ago and they still haven't e-mailed me the code. After numerous e-mails back and forth (where they always take >48 hours to respond) I'm informed that I have received said code and that my issue has been resolved. Except I haven't got the code at all, obviously. I really want to phone someone up to have a scream at them but there isn't even a customer service number available and their webchat is always busy. Such unbelievably poor customer service.

Comment

football games, sport games, back pain,'achievements/trophies', noisy children on psn, campers on COD, penny pinchers/tight people, Nathen Drake - or the guys voice who voices him, trying to perfect geometry on crt tvs, bad drivers/little boy racers, watchers on ebay, that watch and watch and watch....

despite that lot I feel a zen like calm with the earth....

Comment

Three days on, package still awaiting presentation to a customs officer. Look, just charge me whatever ****ing ridiculous fee you're going to and get my parcel, which i've paid a considerable amount for express delivery on to my door. Pricks.

Comment

How do you find out if an overseas parcel is with customs? I'm still waiting on one from Singapore and I have the feeling that my wallet is about to be shafted again after paying out for some games from the US recently.

Comment

Obviously you need tracking.

My Famicom arrived in the UK on the 10th, no word since. Shouldn't go to customs though as it's marked as 2000 yen.

Comment

Yeah, I have the tracking number. RM's site says that they can't track it until it's delivered, which is a bit useless. Singapore Post only tracked it until it left the country. Bit of a blind spot there.

Comment

Ah I see. Probably the same thing for me then. I'm sure ikobo used EMS which will be tracked fully.

Comment

Yep, I always use EMS for expensive packages.

Comment

Ah, probably just a combination of the Christmas post and customs rubbing their hands together with glee then. Our address must have some sort of flag on it for overseas deliveries- hope my ZOE HD LE arrives unscathed!

Comment

I think the reason my parcel will have been pulled is it's probably quite large and heavy, but marked with a low value.............

Comment

Working...
                                X